New Patreon MINNMAX from former Game Informer Employees

• Sup Allies,

I don't know how many of you follow Game Informer or the Game Informer show but I found out today that Ben Hanson has left GI and is forming a new Pateron called MINNMAX Games. I only started following GI and Ben after Ben was on an episode of EZA Podcast and I really liked his style and the show.

The GI show became my Friday treat as I'd look forward to it every Friday on my commutes. Anyways, was wondering if anyone else here followed them and if any would be helping them out on pateron as well? Wish them all the best, seems like Ben spoke with Blood and Jones regarding how to do the whole pateron thing.

https://www.patreon.com/minnmax/posts

• Yeah I'm super into this! It bums me out that Ben is leaving but it kind of feels like he's just getting ahead of GI's inevitable closure. Damn Game Stop. I'm gonna miss his interactions with Cork, Tack, and pretty much all the others, so hopefully they make appearances on MinnMax.

• I've been fan of their work so I pledged to their Patreon. Although I'm sad to see them all leaving Game Informer, I'm excited to see what they do next.

• I'll definitely give them a follow and see what's up. I've liked GI for a long time, so I'm very interested to see what they get up to!

• Their patreon seems to be going well. So happy for these guys. Hope they do well enough Leo Bader will jump ship as well.

• Recently released Deepest Dive (spoiler discussion) for the first half of The Outer Worlds. It feels weird to post none EZA content on here but I just wanted to give them a shout out.

Youtube Video

Also, nice Box Peek shirt.

• Global Moderator

Ya, became a patreon instantly and can't wait to properly dig into their content. I think Ben did an incredible job with the GI Show and I loved things like the game club so I'm in.