Why do you like Easy Allies?

• Hey Allies

Just thought this would be a fun topic.

My number 1 is the lack of cynicism. I could expand but ya'll know where I'm coming from.

• Honestly, I just enjoy all of the Allies personalities. I think they're all genuinely good people who have the same enthusiasm that I do for the games industry, and they all play off each other really well in their shows/streams.

• Very simple: I need reviews to know what games to play, and it's much better to follow the same good reviewer, because you get to know what he likes and dislikes, so you can translate his score to your own impressions. I randomly stumbled on Gametrailers a decade ago. It was good enough, so I stayed with the crew.

• What sets Easy Allies apart from other media outlets is their positive attitude and lack of cynicism. The internet and video game culture have enough negativity already. It's nice watching a podcast or stream where the Allies can share that enthusiasm.

• @capnbobamous yep pretty much the same for me, plus in my mind it is one of the best places to hear discussions around the games industry, and they are just a joy to watch, almost always.