Resident Evil 3 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)

• Trying to troll me with that first person view lol. Looks good though. And what a shocker, I was right that they'd alter her iconic costume to wearing pants.

• There’s no way there aren’t first person sections. That’s gameplay. The movement is too robotic.

• @sheria said in Resident Evil 3 (PS4, Xbox One, PC):

Trying to troll me with that first person view lol. Looks good though. And what a shocker, I was right that they'd alter her iconic costume to wearing pants.

The first person was best thing happen to RE franchise.

I rather wanted RE8 in RE7 style in perspective and atmosphere instead of this.

• It was a bad and confusing trailer but I'm happy that it's coming soon.

• I'm betting RE3 will pull an Evil Within 2 and have options for both FPS and TPS.

• @sheria said in Resident Evil 3 (PS4, Xbox One, PC):

Trying to troll me with that first person view lol. Looks good though. And what a shocker, I was right that they'd alter her iconic costume to wearing pants.

I'll probably opt for the classic outfit. I thought the classic outfit DLC for Claire in RE2 sucked. It looked weird and didn't match the style of the game. But this one looks okay. Sort of... God, I hope it looks better live.

alt text

Did the classic outfits in RE2 get worn and dirty like the regular ones?

I also have no choice but to buy the classic soundtrack DLC again. The new music in RE2 was so bland that I switched halfway through my first playthrough and never switched back again. I mean, occasionally I would, but I always had to go with the classic OST again immediately. And I've never played the original RE2 or 3, so it's not nostalgia. I'm convinced the current generation of game and movie composers or their producers believe tuneful music is cheesy.

• You know, at this rate they may as well remake Dino Crisis with the same engine and team. Having played Yakuza 6, Kiwami 2, and will soon play Judgement, I have no issues with similarly playing and looking games.

• @dipset While in sure game preservation purists will put a curse on me for saying this, I absolutely love how many remakes and remasters there have been this generation.

• God!! Jill's new desing grows on me everytime I see her face. @El-Shmiablo mentioned before, she looks like Milla Jovovich's little sister and that's great! Ahahaha

• Jill now looks like lara croft.

• @b-cell said in Resident Evil 3 (PS4, Xbox One, PC):

Jill now looks like lara croft.

Because of the pants and tank top? Fair. I wish these people came up with something more original than another tank top. They already did that with Claire in RE2, and I feel like I've seen so many tank tops in games.

But Jill's face? No. Lara Croft always looks distressed and sad. I hate it. I hate her. I find Jill prettier too.

alt text

alt text

alt text

Jill sure does get a lot of plastic surgery, though.

• I'm finally going to face Nemesis, an iconic character I've heard about all since I started following gaming communities, but never got the chance to meet. I'm intrigued about the 1st person perspective. If I'm given the choice, I'll probably play in the 3rd person, but one must keep an open mind after all.

• I'm actually playing through Shadow of the Tomb Raider right now and personally think Lara has one of the better, more detailed and expressive faces in most games I've played this generation.

0_1576154989197_v7d0xlihihw5t2wk8pea.jpg

0_1576155064211_lara-croft-shadow.jpg

Not sure where the comparison to Jill comes from. They look absolutely nothing alike, but I understand somebody who doesn't play a lot of games might not understand that.

I personally think Jill looks fantastic and pretty badass with her new design, though I can see myself playing through with the Classic costume just for nostalgia sake.

• so glad Re3 remake is a thing. i can't wait to play as Jill. Strong women characters are my favorite.

• @el-shmiablo currently DMCV has most impressive faces for me. Scanning them really makes it a whole new level and that Hellblade 2 trailer showed us for next gen.

• @tearju-engi Totally agree. I really think the next gen is going to be a much bigger graphical leap than people think.

• Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis Trailer | PS4
    Youtube Video

• I do quite like Carlos's hair.