What dreams are left ? Share yours !

• Legend of Dragoon remake/sequel

• I'd love for Sega to bring back some of their old IPs like a Phantasy Star rpg, A Panzer Dragoon RPG remake, a new proper Shining Force, Skies of Arcadia HD port, maybe a bit of Outrun or Daytona. I love the Sega Arcade racing game feel that you don't get too much of nowadays. Perhaps if this new Sakura Wars does well this may happen.

• My one dream game would be a proper SOCOM II port to modern consoles or a reboot of the franchise.

SOCOM was a top 25 best selling PS2 series and ushered consoles into online gaming with features that were way ahead for its time. Something happened since SOCOM 3 in 2005 but the industry started producing these XP grind multiplayer games that require no thought, no skill, and MP was usually an afterthought tagged onto the game to add ‘value’.

Now with PUBG, Fortnite, Rainbow 6, and others being the most popular multiplayer games currently, now is as good of a time as any to bring back a skill based tactical shooter because the market seems interested in games with more tactics. It just needs to play a lot like it used to play. It doesn’t need all the extra stuff.

Bring it back Sony

• @paulmci27
    I'd honestly kill for a new numbered Phantasy Star title, granted giving a new entry a 5 when the last numbered title was 25ish years ago might throw people off.

• I want Turok to come back, with the design sensibilities of 1 & 2.

• Bugs Bunny Lost in Time Remake
    Dino Crisis VR reboot
    Dragon Ball Z Legacy of Goku/Legend of the Super Sayain Remake
    Silent Hills

• My dream is for BioWare to be good again.

• @iboshow
    Your sorta getting a Legacy of Goku remake later this month.

• This post is deleted!

• @dmcmaster said in What dreams are left ? Share yours !:

@paulmci27
    I'd honestly kill for a new numbered Phantasy Star title, granted giving a new entry a 5 when the last numbered title was 25ish years ago might throw people off.

Paging Dr. Yu Suzuki

• @dmcmaster I would rather a top down snes/PSone JRPG style.

• I just realized right now that a Majora's Mask sequel is what I want. I'd even take a remaster with a Master Quest. As much as it looks similar to Ocarina of Time, no Zelda game has ever had the vibes of Majora's Mask and I want those vibes back.

• I have another dream but it doesn't exist and never will.

We need a new 50 Cent game made by Naughty Dog, made with the same love and attention in all respects just as Uncharted and TLOU are. Now I'm not 100% sure what the tone would be but it needs to be filled with scenes that serve to show how awesome 50 Cent is. Kinda like how in First Blood everybody is like "Do you know who you fucked with?! This is John Rambo - Green Beret!".

Knowing that 50 Cent and G-Unit are already globetrotters, I say this game should be a globetrotting adventure romp kinda like Uncharted but less lighthearted. 50 Cent is a menace to society and pretty unhinged at times. I just don't know what the plot motivation would be. Maybe he needs to extract some ancient berries from the Amazon rain forest to use as an ingredient in his energy drink company back in the US and he'll stop at no end to bring them back home.

• Simcity 6, but it has to be developed by a different EA. You could still take the base of the 2013 reboot, work on smaller size buildings, bigger maps, tweak the difficulty and create a proper editor to recreate that modding community that made SC4 so great.

Journeyman Project 4 Resurrection. I grew up playing those games, unfortunately Presto Studio closed few years after Journeyman Project 3 and Myst III Exile which are both amazing games. I hope in a resurgence of the studio maybe through Kickstarter.

Way of the Samurai 5, loved 2 in particular on PS2. I know Acquire is making the spin-off Katanakami so there's still hope for a new mainline entry.

Fatal Frame 6
    A new Prince of Persia.

• I forgot to mention this before, but I would love to see Sly return. Sly 4 (Thieves in Time) was my first Sly game and I really loved it. I need to see what's next for the franchise, especially considering Sly 4's secret ending.

• Just thought of another dream - a remake of Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear.

• Iunno, fall in love and have some babies. Oh wait, not that kind of dream

Another Suikoden would be sick, and another FFT remake would be cool too.

• A Platinum-developed Pokemon third-person action game!

A solid twenty playable Pokemon to choose from with diverse movesets, swap your active Pokemon on the fly in combat to create combos and deal with type weaknesses.