Easy Allies Podcast -SEASON 5: Part 1- Score Tracker (Update every Sunday)

• This Thread focuses 100% on the Scores and weekly bets from the Easy Allies Podcast, with details and a Score Board
    UPDATES EVERY FRIDAY AFTER THE YOUTUBE VERSION IS OUT FOR EVERYONE

FINAL SCORE
    SCORE

EPISODE #196 - January 10th 2020: Quote of the Week: Let Sakurai Die -Kyle Bosman

BET: NO BET
    Actual Answer: NO BET
    Winner: NO BET // Winning Bet: NO BET

EPISODE #197 - January 17th 2020: Quote of the Week: Sega is like... they're just blowing us... -Michael Damiani

BET: At this time next week, how many responses will there be to the most recent tweet by WB Games Montréal (@WBGamesMTL)?
    Actual Answer: 919
    Winner: GORILLAS-WIN // Winning Bet: Danial Bloodworth, 888

EPISODE #198 - January 24th 2020: Quote of the Week: Cloppity clop V.S. wroom wroom? There's no contest

BET: DragonBall Z: Kakarot releases Friday, January 17th. How many Saiyans (Saiyajins) are going to be on the back of the box? (Duplicates count)
    Actual Answer: 13 (O_O')
    Winner: GORILLAS-WIN // Winning Bet: Ian Hinck, 13 (O_O')

EPISODE #199 - January 31st 2020: Quote of the Week: ---

BET: Journey to the Savage Planet comes out on Tuesday, January 28th. Looking at the top 10 most recent reviews on OpenCritic.com, how many times will we see the word "funny"?
    Actual Answer: 5
    Winner: OWLS-WIN // Winning Bet: Brandon Jones, 5

EPISODE #200 - February 7th 2020: Quote of the Week: Hey ... I like hairy muppets! -Kyle Bosman

BET: The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics releases Tuesday, February 4th. How long will the credits be?
    Actual Answer: 4sec (MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
    Winner: OWLS-WIN // Winning Bet: Brandon Jones, 2min 10sec

EPISODE #201 - February 14th 2020: Quote of the Week: Austin Powers was caught shagging in the Magazine section of a CVS -Brandon Jones

BET: The Wonderful 101: Remastered kickstarter is going on right now. How much money will it have accumulated this time next week?
    Actual Answer: $1.613.632
    Winner: OWLS-WIN // Winning Bet: Kyle Bosman, $1.560.000

EPISODE #202 - February 21st 2020: Quote of the Week: I can see his (Kyle) face writing this... And he has a big grin on his face -Bradley Ellis

BET: Dreams will be released on Friday, February 14th. At this point next week, what will the Trophy Percentage be for the Trophy "Mastering the Classes - Complete 3 Master Classes"?
    Actual Answer: 1%
    Winner: GORILLAS-WIN // Winning Bet: Michael Huber, 1.8%

EPISODE #203 - February 28th 2020: Quote of the Week: But in the Switch version of The Witcher 3, you can pay for a downgrade so, they are very specific -Brandon Jones

BET: Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection will be released Tuesday, February 25th. How many "Beam Swords" will be visible on the back of the box? (the words "Beam Sword" do not count)
    Actual Answer: 0
    Winner: GORILLAS-WIN // Winning Bet: Michael Damiani, 2

EPISODE #204 - March 6th 2020: Quote of the Week: FromSoftware! please Learn how to make good hit detection! That's Bullshit! I was right there! Learn how to code your games! Bye! -Michael Damiani

BET: One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows releases on Friday, February 28th. Next week, in the top 10 most recent reviews on OpenCritic.com, how many times will we see the word "Anime"?
    Actual Answer: 35
    Winner: BOTH-WIN // Winning Bet: Huber, 15 // Bosman, 15

EPISODE #205 - March 13th 2020: Quote of the Week: Now, I heard... that it's very normal to swallow -Kyle Bosman

BET: Ori and the Will of the Wisps will be released on Wednesday, March 11th. How many viewers with the game have next week on Twitch.tv?
    Actual Answer: 27.300
    Winner: GORILLAS-WIN // Winning Bet: Ian Hinck, 20.000

EPISODE #206 - March 20th 2020: Quote of the Week: Is Kyle's future better than the Tampa Bay Buccaneers? -Brandon Jones

BET: MLB The Show 20 comes out Tuesday, March 17. In the top 10 most recent reviews on OpenCritic.com, how many times will we see the word "Astros"?
    Actual Answer: 1
    Winner: GORILLAS-WIN // Winning Bet: Ian Hinck, 1

EPISODE #207 - March 27th 2020: Quote of the Week: Nintendo is finally making a game where you are a black man -Kyle Bosman

BET: Half Life: Alyx will be releasing on Monday, March 23rd. How many Steam reviews will it have at this time next week?
    Actual Answer: 11,636
    Winner: OWLS-WIN // Winning Bet: Brandon Jones, 6,000

EPISODE #208 - April 2nd 2020: Quote of the Week: ---

BET: Persona 5 Royal will release on Tuesday, March 31st. At this point next week, what will the Completion Percentage be for the Trophy "Castle of Lust: Seized - Completed the castle Palace."?
    Actual Answer: 45.1%
    Winner: GORILLAS-WIN // Winning Bet: Danliel Bloodworth, 31%

EPISODE #209 - April 10th 2020: Quote of the Week: Well, I guess you're a Pussy, aren't you Batman? -Brandon Jones

BET: Resident Evil 3 (Remake) will be released on Friday, April 3rd. At this point next week, how many viewers will the game have on Twitch.tv?
    Actual Answer: 18.800
    Winner: OWLS-WIN // Winning Bet: Brandon Jones, 20.000

EPISODE #210 - April 17th 2020: Quote of the Week: CONTAINERS! CONTAINERS! CONTAINERS! CONTAINERS! -Bosman, Jones, Ian, Huber

BET: Final Fantasy VII Remake comes out Friday, April 10th. At this point next week, in the Q&A section for the game on GameFAQs.com, how many answered questions will there be?
    Actual Answer: 50
    Winner: OWLS-WIN // Winning Bet: Brandon Jones, 50

EPISODE #211 - April 24th 2020: Quote of the Week: FUCK! -Kyle Bosman

BET: -NO BET-
    Actual Answer: -NO ANSWER-
    Winner: -NO WINNER- // Winning Bet: -

• Bild Text
    Bild Text
    Bild Text
    Bild Text
    Bild Text
    Bild Text
    Bild Text
    Bild Text

• Version 1 of the Sick Owls logo... not sure if I'm 100% happy with it, but it is supposed to give off some underdog vibes again, while the new version of the Gorgeous Gorillas logo looks more slick and like the logo of a well established team

Bild Text

• This is extremely cool! My very first thought when they announced the new team name was "I can't wait to see the logo!"

I am not disappointed :)

• @axel thx :)

It's always a bit tricky with how weird the team names can be especially when Kyle throws curveballs... and then the randomness ontop xD
    I still the remember the moment Kyle came out with the name Droopy Eagles... and I was just sitting there thinking... HOW THE HELL IS A COOL LOOKING SPORTS TEAM LOGO GONNA WORK WITH THAT NAME? lol

the answer... go abstract! xD

• Bild Text

• Bild Text