The EZA Community Top 25 Best of 2019!

• @axel I love these recaps so, SO much. Seeing Pokemon, Luigi's Mansion 3, Super Mario Maker 2, Untitled Goose Game, and Mortal Kombat 11 all not place is so fascinating. Thanks again for the stats! I love the stories behind how games changed places with each list submitted and enjoy geeking out about these stats.

Also, I would like to be the first to get in to say I nominate this to be moved to the Hall of Fame at the end of weekend (I'm requesting to wait a couple of days as of this this writing, so people have a couple of days to still visit this thread under the "Gaming" section and keep commenting if they so choose. I'm saying the weekend because I'm not sure if it'll stay active after that).

• @axel said in The EZA Community Top 25 Best of 2019!:

The Outer Worlds managed the unprecedented performance of placing 3rd without a single #1 vote. Nobody truly loves you, Outer Worlds, you're the potato salad of 2019

How dare you! Potato salad is GOAT

• @axel Geebuz, 2019 was STACKED. That list of 4 point and lower games is full of gold.

• I initially did not submit a vote because I thought I don't qualify since I didn't play enough games but after reading through a list of games released this year I managed to get exactly four! Hell yeah!

#1: Astral Chain
    #2: Katana Zero
    #3: Sayonara Wild Hearts
    #4: Pokemon Sword and Shield

Hardest deliberation was between Sayonara and Katana but I felt like Katana offered me more in the end. Even though I definitely spent more time on Sayonara for those trophies.

Anyways, new year resolution is to definitely play more games.

• To the mods: let's move this topic to the Hall of Fame.

• Global Moderator

@ffff0 Agreed!

• 1-RE2 Remake
    2-Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
    3-Control
    4-Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

I am late to the party but I want to write something about top 2:

RE2 is a really nice game. Action, thrill, story and ''feeling the kill'' are all good. And it is the first RE game that I finished. I am looking forward to RE3 Remake.

Sekiro is good even though I hate souls games' decisions about checkpoints. I don't want to play the same thing if I already beat it, just put me in the place that I died for God's sake! Other than that, story and the bosses were interesting. I quit the game when I saw there are a lot of optional bosses and because of I'm a little obssesive about this kind of stuff; I had to kill them all but that would take so much time and also would be tiresome instead of fun. I really loved two things about this game: Combat was so satisfying, like katana's clashing, blood, killing someone etc. and mobility was nice change from those heavy DS games.

To me, 2019 was a nice year but not a great one unlike 2018. 2020 is looking even better than 2018 which is awesome!

• @axel Community Showcase submission post is up now.

• Nice, thanks for the reminder!

• @axel I can't see your submission (it was probably deleted). Please check it, submissions are closing soon.

• @ffff0 It's done now, can you check if it shows up on your side?

• @axel Yes, I can see it now. Great post!

• Btw, I totally forgot but this thread was talked about on the March Community Showcase, so I'm putting the link here for those who missed it:

Youtube Video – [1:16:28..]