The EZA Community Top 25 Best of 2019!

• @axel Geebuz, 2019 was STACKED. That list of 4 point and lower games is full of gold.

• I initially did not submit a vote because I thought I don't qualify since I didn't play enough games but after reading through a list of games released this year I managed to get exactly four! Hell yeah!

#1: Astral Chain
    #2: Katana Zero
    #3: Sayonara Wild Hearts
    #4: Pokemon Sword and Shield

Hardest deliberation was between Sayonara and Katana but I felt like Katana offered me more in the end. Even though I definitely spent more time on Sayonara for those trophies.

Anyways, new year resolution is to definitely play more games.

• To the mods: let's move this topic to the Hall of Fame.

• Global Moderator

@ffff0 Agreed!

• 1-RE2 Remake
    2-Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
    3-Control
    4-Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

I am late to the party but I want to write something about top 2:

RE2 is a really nice game. Action, thrill, story and ''feeling the kill'' are all good. And it is the first RE game that I finished. I am looking forward to RE3 Remake.

Sekiro is good even though I hate souls games' decisions about checkpoints. I don't want to play the same thing if I already beat it, just put me in the place that I died for God's sake! Other than that, story and the bosses were interesting. I quit the game when I saw there are a lot of optional bosses and because of I'm a little obssesive about this kind of stuff; I had to kill them all but that would take so much time and also would be tiresome instead of fun. I really loved two things about this game: Combat was so satisfying, like katana's clashing, blood, killing someone etc. and mobility was nice change from those heavy DS games.

To me, 2019 was a nice year but not a great one unlike 2018. 2020 is looking even better than 2018 which is awesome!

• @axel Community Showcase submission post is up now.

• Nice, thanks for the reminder!

• @axel I can't see your submission (it was probably deleted). Please check it, submissions are closing soon.

• @ffff0 It's done now, can you check if it shows up on your side?

• @axel Yes, I can see it now. Great post!

• Btw, I totally forgot but this thread was talked about on the March Community Showcase, so I'm putting the link here for those who missed it:

Youtube Video – [1:16:28..]