Last game you finished

• I finished Megadimension Neptunia VII, another great game in the Nep Nep series that is very dear to me and gets imo better with every new entry. I like all new characters from Uzume to Gold Third, of course plenty of game references, improved battle system and Big Nep.

Only negative point: No Plutia/Lady Iris Heart, but I will meet her again soon in Superdimension Neptune vs. Sega Hard Girls.

I accidentally got the true ending, that wasn't really planned for my 1st playthrough, I just did the requirements for it without knowing it, but I will do a NG+ anyway, aiming for the normal ending this time, I read you can speedrun this game in NG+ in like 2 hours, not sure if I will plat it though.

9/10 would Nep again.

• Finally made time for Journey yesterday, it was pretty cool, but maybe my expectations were a bit high, since I wasn't really blown away by it. The companion mechanic was really cool, and I was completely fooled at first, thinking that it was an AI character, and I find it hard to believe that after so much time I actually found 8 other players.

• I'm adding Dragon Quest I for GBC :P and i'm currently playing the 2nd.

• Finished my 2nd playthrough of Megadimension Neptunia VII with the normal ending, not gonna Platinum this though, one trophy requires you to collect 30+ Cards that you get by consuming Chips (health item you can't buy), after 2 hours of trying without much success with this RNG bullshit I quit my trophy hunt, everything else is doable but fuck this one.

• @Musou-Tensei You're a stronger person than I am... My OCD tendencies wouldn't let me move past a single trophy separating me from my platinum, even if it was no fun at all to obtain.

• @Billy I do sometimes, and I tried but this is just dumb RNG based crap and I'm missing a bunch of rare and the rarest card. Also the maximum amount you can have at a time is 30.

• Just finished trails of cold steel im gonna leave a little review here for anyone interested in the game to help make your decision .

Story The games story does a really good job of getting you acquainted with all the characters and does a good job of making you care. There are some points i didnt like this game went to the school of kojima as in every character know whats going on but your group and theyll use u to get what they want. however it did a great job of setting up the rest of the trilogy and introduced you to all the important character. However the twist at the end of the game can be seen coming a mile away i dont know if it was just me or if it was meant to be obvious.

Gameplay this game plays like a ps2 rpg from the mid 2000's theirs a central hub(the school) and many semi linear areas you go on field trips to. while having puzzle elements the dungeons are pretty linear. You also have quest in eact town to do for extra items and information. the character growth and ability system are a lot like final fantasy 7 with quartz being almost exactly like materia you equip them they give you buffs/abilities/stats ect . Each character has their own weapon type except the mages and Armour is equip-able by all except there are men/women exclusives on each side. the battle system is a mix of tales atelier and persona and works well just nothing new.

Presentation the game looks okay nothing revolutionary you can tell its a ported vita game. the voice acting while great is not present all the time one line might be voiced while the next may not even in the same conversation.also some cut scenes get kojima level long especially in the latter half of the game.

Music the musics is good but nothing to write home about some character themes are great but nobouo uematsue it is not.

the game was great was a fun 60 hours (more if you want to get everything) and ill be picking up the second game when i get some money

• Global Moderator

Finished Super Mario World and Volume.

Surprisingly it was my first time playing Super Mario World. I really enjoyed it but I did have a few little niggly issues with it which I already know a few people are sick of me talking about. It was really just the tutorial notes throughout the game that bothered me and obviously my nostalgia was constantly comparing it with Super Mario Bros 3 which I adore. Either way, fantastic game.

Volume was also a lot of fun and an easy platinum to get. If you enjoyed the MGS VR missions you should love this. I didn't find the story to be too interesting and all the extra reading didn't really help I found but the levels themselves are nice and short and challenging.

• Finished Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic for the first time. I was never the biggest Star Wars Fan (i really like the og Trilogy, but that's about it), so somehow this gem went under my radar. It's a fantastic RPG and probably one of the best BioWare games i've ever played. Even from a visual and gameplay standpoint i think it holds up quite well. Definitely going to play it again someday!

• Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, loved the game! Didn't have same impact on me as Human Revolution had though. Since this was mostly more of the same, with bit better level design and side quests. But also suffered from some problems the earlier didn't.

• ive been on a bad streak of not finishing games. last game i beat was DSIII currently working on DQ VII.

• Got the platinum in Bloodborne.. now I can finally shelf it and move on to something else. I hope..

• @Faaip Ah, but did you play The Old Hunters???

• I finished Here They Lie. Not a great game by any means, but for showing the potential of horror games in VR, it was a fantastic experience. I honestly can't wait for RE7 now.

• @Billy No unfortunately. I hear its great though so I'll to get it at some point! I'd like to grab it on sale maybe, since I got the main game for $13 I don't want to spend $20 on the dlc haha

• @Faaip I haven't played it either, so that makes me feel better.

• Finally did the only thing I don't like in REmake and that's the knife-only run. I died too many times on the first boss that I used the arranged control on bosses. It makes the game much easier although it took me 4-5 minutes to beat it because I missed many times. Not very good with knife-only runs.

I remember back in the day in RE3 Mercenary mode playing as Nikolai and reaching the last area and almost a minute to spare. Between the end and me were almost a dozen of zombies lying on the floor and I tried to force through. Got caught and the run was over because I didn't have any heals left. Only 4 trophies left and I'll get my first platinum.

• @Billy the old hunters is better then the main game i hope you 2 get to play it sometime

• @Exist-2-Inspire said in Last game you finished:

Finished Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic for the first time. I was never the biggest Star Wars Fan (i really like the og Trilogy, but that's about it), so somehow this gem went under my radar. It's a fantastic RPG and probably one of the best BioWare games i've ever played. Even from a visual and gameplay standpoint i think it holds up quite well. Definitely going to play it again someday!

Nice! I was in the same boat, I always liked Star Wars but was never a huge fan, and this game's story was so good and expanded the universe so much that I entered a short craze for all things Star Wars after that.

Knights of the Old Republic 2 is also very good, it suffered from being rushed out of the door, but it's still an awesome game if you want more of the same.

• The last game I finished was Deus Ex Mankind Divided. I enjoyed the gameplay, but I felt the game was chopped up because of the fact that the DLCs feel thus far something that should've been in the game but were removed and set up via self contained stories. The fact that the DLC story campaigns really don't feel integrated, similar to Missing Link in Human Revolution, makes me think we will see a Deus Ex Mankind Divided Director's Cut on the NX lol.