Last game you finished

• @Yaz said in Last game you finished:

Just platinumed Persona 5 and its an easy GOTY for me

This combined with the delay of the Western version earns you -5 wear hogs.

It's tearing me inside out, I really want it but playing Japanese version of ffv15 platinum disk I hate not knowing what's going on. Thanks again for this post.

• @bard91 haha im sorry! I really do feel bad for you guys but you get dual audio which is 👌👌👌

• @robert7lee I'll gladly take those wearhogs 😁

Learning jap has made it so worth, but when ya'll do get it, prepare for loooong nights

• @Yaz I'm currently learning, but I know I'm not at a point where I can tackle a game like P5

• Just beat Uncharted 3, and there;s a very unpopular opinion coming ahead.

The only thing that impresses me about this game, is how it somehow manages to dissapoint given my incredibly low expectations, I feel as this is not only a step back from 2 (which I think is decent) but I may even put it below the first game (which was barely decent in my book).

I felt this game was mediocre in so many ways, I have a hard time understanding how it is so beloved.

• Job Simulator. Sad, I know, but I've been having a lot of fun with PlayStation VR.

• @bard91 said in Last game you finished:

Just beat Uncharted 3, and there;s a very unpopular opinion coming ahead.

The only thing that impresses me about this game, is how it somehow manages to dissapoint given my incredibly low expectations, I feel as this is not only a step back from 2 (which I think is decent) but I may even put it below the first game (which was barely decent in my book).

I felt this game was mediocre in so many ways, I have a hard time understanding how it is so beloved.

You're dead to me!

• @bard91 That's pretty much why I don't really want to bother with it since I already didn't like U2 much and actually most people say U3 is worse than U2.

• @Musou-Tensei Unless you wan to be bewildered by the amount of plot holes they are able to put into a game as short as this, or you get off by the overuse of scripted sequences, then yeah don't bother. I have no problem saying that this game has no worth for anyone that didn't enjoy the previous games.

• @thenerdtheword the truth hurts, but nos as much as playing U3 :P

• I'm actually a weird person. I've played games all my life but I rarely finished games.

I used to play games that had no ending like Premier Manager 97, Heroes of Might and Magic II/III, Age of Empires II, Command and Conquer, Counter Strike etc. Then I started with MMOs (Tibia and World of Warcraft). After that I started playing MOBAs (Heroes of Newerth). And in between there's been a lot of multiplayer games like Call of Duty and Team Fortress 2. So it's only been recently that I've started playing and finishing games.

The ones I've actually finished (that I can remember) is:

DOOM (2016), Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Half Life 2, Hitman 2, Portal, Stanley Parable, Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Talos Principle, Fallout 4 and The Witness. (Only the base games that is. Not finished any of the DLCs).

This actually seems really bad, but my backlog is bigger since I have an even bigger issue actually sitting down and starting a game. I usually end up playing something familiar instead.

• After hearing about the Dragon Quest series so much, I decided to dip my toe in, and what more logical place to start than with the first one? So I played the GBC remake/port (couldn't figure out which it technically is) of Dragon Warrior and I quite enjoyed it. I would have gone on to 2 by now if I hadn't heard that it's a terrible sequel and if Pokemon Sun/Moon hadn't come out.

• Dragon Quest 2 isn't exactly terrible. It's much bigger than the first game, and has party members. It even has a pretty cool surprise/reference to the first game that's interesting.

The problem is, it's a goose chase. It's just big and cryptic and kind of a pain in the ass. I'd recommend giving it a shot, at least until you get the boat and check out the world---then decide if it's worth pulling through.

• I just platinum'd World of Final Fantasy after 89 hours, after Dragon Quest Builders yet another SE 2016 release I absolutely loved playing through and even took the time to grind for platinum this time.
    I'm sad actually, the characters are all adorable and fun, sadly there is not NG+ which would let me replay the game with everthing I got (aka Maxed out characters and every Mirage, and a million Gil).
    10/10, if Trails of Cold Steel 1 wouldn't have been a 2016 release in my area this would be my GotY so far (probably still would be beaten by Trails of Cold Steel 2, which I will start very soon).
    I hope to see at least Tama and Serafie in future games.

• I just finished... Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker on Wii U. What a great little game, and reaching 100% completion was far from a piece of cake!

The time trials were frantic, and the very last bonus level, Mummy-Me Maze Forever, was a nightmare, my heartbeat was through the roof when I finally made it! I don't know why I put myself through this.

• I recently finished the main story quest on FFXIV: A Realm Reborn. (Not Heavensward, that comes soon though). But can you ever say you've finished an MMO?

I also just finished Letter Quest, which is great if you only have 15 mins to play.

Before that it would be Dragon Quest Builders.

• Tyranny by Obsidian Entertainment.

Holy crap does that game drag you in. What a fantastic story.

• Titan Souls 7/10 - 213 deaths, 3h14 playtime. Boss rush the game with early 2d Zelda graphics and one shot kills. Very lite story but the sweet taste of victory following flawless execution on a tough boss is a great feeling.

• POKEMON SUN!!!!!

• @thenerdtheword Already??