Last game you finished

• Inside I .. just.... yeah. It's great.

Currently working on I am Setsuna and Zero Time Dilemma = D

@FF7Cloud said in Last game you finished:

Just finished i am setsuna the ending wasn't that great, and theirs a lot of unanswered questions in the story however the games a solid 7/10 from me

Sucks to hear, but honestly, I'm not too surprised. Still, I'm liking the battle system and the characters enough to see it all the way through. Did you find you had to grind a lot in the end game? I haven't been doing too much, maybe run through a dungeon a few more times before moving on.

• @darthprince4 not really i beat the game at level 40

• @FF7Cloud that's great to know actually. Will keep that number in mind = ) Thanks!

• Finished Bloodborne and got the 3rd ending. The most difficult one to get and probably the best most informative one.

Loved the gameplay and setting. Haven't been able to kill any invaders unfortunately, although I've gotten close a few times. But they were only a problem on the last levels with the sinister bells. Bummed out that I missed out on so much despite believing that I went to every corner of the map. So I got no Oath Memories and did no quests. Game isn't that long surprisingly, as its beatable in 25 hours. And I would love another Bloodborne game.

Its also the most polished, least buggiest Souls based game I've played. Perhaps being on more powerful hardware allowed From Software to fulfill the vision they had for their Souls based games. Also like how the selection of weapons was fairly small, but quality stuff for a selection of builds. And that any excessive items went straight into storage.

• Spec Ops: The Line. I had the story spoiled at some point years ago but forgot the details. I just went in and really enjoyed the tale it told. Gameplay was dated as hell though. Rage quit a few times. Definitely worth a fiver if its still on sale.

Oh and I also finish Dragon Age: Inquisition a few weeks ago, after buying the game close to launch. That may well be the last time I play a Dragon Age game. Too much of a slog. I loved Origins, but I don't see any of that game's enjoyment left anymore.

• I "finished" NBA 2k16 basicly, though you can't really finish a sports game :3

• Finally at the end of Yakuza Ishin, going to spend some time grinding money and gear parts for new swords and guns, also going to look into some guides to finish up all the training missions to max out the styles

• Resident Evil: Revelations on Xbox 360

Was alright.

• Global Moderator

Uncharted 2. I enjoyed it!

you can read about my thoughts HERE

• Just finished Just Cause 3 yesterday for full platinum. Much more enjoyable compared to JC2. It didn't feel as repetitive this time around. A lot more variety to taking down bases etc

• I have beaten 2 games today.

1st one was The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel after 136 hours, absolutely fantastic JRPG, it sucked me absolutely into it, loved the characters, loved the story, loved the music. So far my GotY, but man the ending

is a cliffhanger, it's clear that this was planned as a 2 parter right away,

of course I have 2 already on pre-order and can't wait for it to come to europe in november, sure I could import a US version in september but I'd like to play another JRPG between those 2 so I stick with the PAL release.

2nd one is Another Metroid 2 Remake which I just beat after around 8 hours with 100% (had to use a map for around 4 upgrades I couldn't find), great remake Nintendo should have done a long time ago, definitely the best way to play Metroid 2.

• Finished Blood and Wine last night.. loved it. I'm really sad there won't be anymore Witcher

• The lastest game i finished is Pokemon Red, before that, GTA V on PS4 and Uncharted 4.

does it count if i replay my old saved game from FFVII at the final battle on my PSP?

• Global Moderator

I completed and platinumed Severed last night.

It's the vita game (think it may be on 3DS and WiiU now too) by Drinkbox studio, the guys who made Guacamelee and Mutant Space blobs.

It's kind of like a metroidvania except all the combat is done through the touchscreen! I actually really like it and the touchscreen is very accurate so you don't have to worry about any swipes going wrong.

It's definitely got a much heavier tone than their other games too which I like. Took about 8 hours to complete everything.

My two main criticisms are that some of the fights are essentially on a timer so and it's a bit frustrating having to repeat it. The other is I wish there had been a quick way to go to the beginning of a zone but that one is a bit more minor.

Definitely recommend if you want something unique to play.

• Finally best Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest. Not how I thought things were gonna turn out.

• Need for Speed

• It's been one Pokemon game or another that has seen completion by me, though it's the oddest thing. You know how the games have some pretty consistent, if thorough, post-game content? I am constantly in the grips of the feeling, "but I haven't completed it yet." There's always one tiny side/fetch quest, or a tiny event, or some new item, that is discovered, and creates this pleasant if nagging feeling that it's not truly completed. Such is the case of, say, Pokemon Black/Black 2. Especially with all those interactive elements, such as Unova Link and what have you.

• @Dice_for_Death_ Same things happening to me with The Witcher.. I still have a dozen or so side quests, treasure hunts, etc. and a fair number of undiscovered locations that I feel like I need to check off before I can feel "finished' with the game

• @Faaip Yeah, glad to hear I'm not alone in that feeling, strange as it may seem. This always happens every time I beat any Elite 4 in any region, whenever the credits have finished rolling. I'm in the habit of consulting FAQs and walkthroughs, just to ensure 100% has been achieved. On that very note, I would love if there was an indicator available to reference total completion, like they do with the PokeDex.

• @Dice_for_Death_ Its a tough feeling to ignore.. I also don't like playing a bunch of games at once so I want to see all I can before I move on. I need to just be able to revisit a game to complete it if I want while moving on to a new primary game.