Last game you finished

• @sheria said in Last game you finished:

Alpha Protocol

excellent gameplay,

alpha protocol and excellent gameplay? gameplay is the reason why this game got criticize. the game was extremely buggy, and broken.

gameplay was clunky, AI was terrible, stealth was bad and so was shooting.

It feel like Poor mans third person Deus Ex in modern spy setting at the time it was released.

• I just finished Metal Gear Solid for the first time :D
    And oh man some of those boss fights were hard.

• Global Moderator

Rime - A game I wanted to get to and was fortunately put on PS+. Overall I liked the game because it is very pretty and it's very easy to just get through. I played it inbetween Persona 5 so it had that nice feeling of accomplishing something pretty quickly. On the game itself, I feel like the character is very floaty, especially when swimming but it's not a major deal. The opening area or 2 are a bit too passive. I don't know, I just felt like I wasn't really doing anything in particular that was interesting however that changes pretty nicely with the last 2-3 areas being more interesting, really impressive looking and having a really good understanding of the tone they were setting. But I will say that the game didn't exactly hit me as much personally. Maybe it's because we've played so many emotional games like this and had experiences like Journey etc. I've heard from others who loved it too and I would recommend checking it out.

Persona 5 - Yes, I did it. The beast that is Persona 5 has been completed after 100 hours and I definitely have some issues here and there but it's clearly a fantastic game. I might write a little more in the Persona 5 topic.

• I just finished Max Payne 3 earlier this week. It's a fun game, but there are way too many unskippable cutscenes. That and playing on harder modes is a bitch. I'm done with it right now and I'm going to go back and play some other games.

I completed Dragon Ball fighterz story mode weeks ago. It was fun seeing the characters interact with each other, but the enemies are way too passive and repetitive. After completing the story mode, I never want to do it again.

• Haven't been very well today, so had quite a bit of gaming time, just playing some old stuff.

I've beaten Super Mario Bros from Mario All Stars and versions of Metal Slug 3, Altered Beast and Alex Kidd in Miracle World on the PS3.

• @sheria oooh some nice classics!! Hope you feel better :D

• It took me nearly 6 months on the dot, but I've finally finished Persona 5!! About 6 months faster than it took me to beat P4:G.

It was such a damn long game that I was getting a bit tuckered out near the end, especially how the final three dungeons are all back to back, but once those final few cutscenes started going, I was getting emotional about the whole journey and how I didn't want to separate from my friends.

I don't think I have another game this long in me for quite some time. Games like this don't fit into my schedule.

• Finished replays of Monkey Island SE and Golden Axe

• Banjo-Kazooie (XBO):
    I've played a bit of it on the N64 years ago but now I've finished it for the first time.
    I was really in the mood to play another collectaton platformer and Banjo more than satisfied me. I thought it was fantastic.

Metroid: Zero Mission (GBA):
    A pretty great game on its own but as a remake to the original Metroid it is a disappointment. The best thing about the original Metroid was how open ended it is. In Zero Mission they've placed a lot more barriars in your way to make the game more linear and less difficult to get lost.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4):
    One of the best shoots I played that came out in recent years. I thought the pacing was a bit off though, I didn't think stealth fit the game very well. I quite liked the story. I especially loved the setting and art design.

Crash Bandicoot: Warped remake (PS4):
    It has been interesting playing through the N. Sane trilogy. Though I always considered Crash 2 to be the best in the trilogy 3 was never far behind. But now I feel the gap between 2 and 3 is bigger. Crash 2 was better than I remember and 3 was worse.
    In Crash 3 all the levels that are not platforming levels are terrible and there are so many of them. The platforming levels are still great though but they are significantly easier than in Crash 1 and 2.
    My opinion on the remake: the visuals look amazing, the remixed soundtrack isn't all the good, the controls are a bit weird but not as bad as in Crash 1 and there aren't as many "quality of life" changes made than in Crash 1 and 2 because it was not needed.

• Mass Effect 2 - just a couple of hours ago. My favourite part must've been playing as Joker, it was a hoot! The game was a blast. Left everything done before the last mission. Went for it obviously overpowered, but still had fun. ME 3 , here I come!

• Final Fantasy IX

lvl 80, most powerful weapons, but not the ultimate weapons, so much grinding, so Necron wreck the hell out of me... and at the last moment, with Steiner with1 HP and the last turn with trance i tap Climhazzard... i yelled so hard, it felt so good...

Most intense moment i have ever being in the last few years...

• This post is deleted!

• Yakuza 0

Loved it, even if I did feel it was a tad dragged out. The final boss and ending were fantastic. I've now moved on to finish Kiwami and am currently on chapter 6.

• Phantasy Star IV

Masterpiece, I put it on par with Chrono Trigger, FFVI, and Lunar. Ties the whole series together.

• F-Zero: Maximum Velocity

Pretty decent F-Zero game. The gameplay is pretty musch the same as F-Zero on the SNES but I like that it has no returning characters and tracks.
    It looks really good for a GBA game. The music is decent though not as good as other games in the franchise. The track design is great. It is hard as fuck.
    I think the controls could be better and I don't like quickly your vehicle can go to a full stop after a collision. If it wasn't for that I'd say it's almost as good as the SNES original.

• John Woo's Stranglehold - I haven't touched this game since 2009. It's geat to play it again. One of the best 3rd person shooters of last gen. Better than Max Payne 3., and I liked MP3.

Superhot - It's a fun puzzle shooter, but the y should have charged $15, instead of $25.00

• Finished Yakuza Kiwami.

• Rise of the tomb raider (PS4), i wish i played it in 2016 because now it feels kinda outdated, but still it is a good game overall.

• @a7x458 said in Last game you finished:

Rise of the tomb raider (PS4), i wish i played it in 2016 because now it feels kinda outdated, but still it is a good game overall.

Outdated how exactly?

• @sheria it felt to me like i was playing the first game but with better graphics, plus i was playing in survival mode (hard mode) and the game felt way to easy(poison arrows are way to OP).