Last game you finished

• @Axel I'm really interested in trying that one.. is it worth picking up if I haven't played any of the previous games?

• @matt I agree, did a lot of skipping through. played both in crushing, then revisited chapters for the trophies. Still all 3 games have great stories but I got other games to play.

• @Faaip Chronologically, Mankind Divided takes place before the original Deus Ex, and after Human Revolution. So you'll get more out of it if you play Human Revolution first, but you don't need to have played the original (there are of course references to the original too, but they won't impact your enjoyment of the story).

And there's a handy recap video of the events of Human Revolution in the Extras menu. But either way, Manking Divided's story still works really well on its own. You only risk loving it and going back to play the other games ;)

• @Axel Cool thanks man! I'll add them both to my list and maybe try to play the original at some point as well.

• I had the last week off so I did 100% on Inside and Contrast. I had beat both of them the week prior but felt the need to finish the achievements on steam.

• @matt said in Last game you finished:

@Bigdude1 That's a surprising statement. Not that I don't believe you. So how would you rate it as a game? And how would you rate it as a Metroid game? I'm curious about it. I enjoyed Metroid Prime Hunters more than most other people. I felt it was one of the best feeling FPS games for DS.

I feel its better than prime hunters, but it isnt a competitive game. there is a lot of cool coop scenarios that really hook you.

and although some reviewers claim otherwise, it does feel like a metroid prime game, just not one that is focused on exploration and is more objective based. the combat is virtually identical.

also its use of the gyro for aiming is really good. i think the only thing that would prevent me from recommending it now is that i dont know how active the online is currently. without online the game would be really difficult because all of the missions are built around coop.

• @Bigdude1 And would be willing to play through it again with fellow Easy Allies? I'm going to get the game at the end of next week, and I'm hoping to find coop partners! I know @Hero-of-Lime also has it, so we'd need only one more to make our own Easy Federation!

• @Axel sure! pm me later and ill give you my friend code

• I finally finished a game!

Granted that game was Journey, so it wasn't much of an accomplishment.

It was great, and I feel bad that I waited so long to try it. My only complaint being that I wanted way more of it, but I guess that's a compliment more then anything.

• Finished Shovel Knight. I thought it was super fun and just started the new game plus and Plague of Shadows

• Oddly enough, Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. I found my copy that I got 9 years ago while looking for a different game, and decided to actually complete the thing this time around. Those games are so jolly.

• Just finished up The Witcher 2.. makes me want to go restart 3!

• Finished Transistor. I wonder how I managed to keep it in my backlog for so long. I absolutely enjoyed every minute of it (and just ruined myself by buying the official soundtrack vinyl). Not sure about how I feel about Supergiant's next game Pyre for now (based on the 20 minutes gameplay online), but I definitely keep an eye on it.

Also played Virginia. Still confused and full of mixed feelings about it.

• @Axel Yeah, we can try it at some point!

• Over the last 1-2 weeks I have beaten Bioshock 1 & 2 again and I also finished Phoenix Wright: SoJ and Asura's Wrath for the first time.

• Finished RE: Revelations again this morning. This time on PS3, I had only ever played it on the 3DS prior to that run.

• Finished Bloodborne! What a fantastic game! I'm starting up a NG+ right now haha

Think I might also go back and give Dark Souls another try until 3 comes down in price a bit

• Yestarday I beat for the second time The Last of Us, great game, there is no doubt about it. And I understood better Joel's intention this time. I also have to beat two DLCs from New Vegas: Dead Money and Lonesome Road. I did beat them when they came out but I barely remember the latter. And once I am done with these two DLCs, I am done with the main game. So Fallout: New Vegas will be my next game to be beaten.
    @Faaip Bloodborne, what a game aswell ! The setting and global mood are just outstanding, and since this a Souls game (design and gameplay wise), it makes it a must-play for everyone !

• @Faaip Bloodborne is really an amazing game! I have never finished it, but that's my own lack of skill. It just speaks to the quality of that game though that I love it as much as I do, despite never finishing it.

• @Billy Dude! That's my favorite Mario & Luigi game. When I was young I remember picking that up at Gamestop with my parents, going home, and, Huber style, shutting the drapes and turning off the lights to play it. I love the quasi-horror feels at the beginning of that game. How did you feel about the shroob saucers and twist at the end?