Sooo Huber used to street race?

• Banned

Just listened to the latest podcast episode. Was anyone else blown away by the news?

• He talked about it a bit in an old Huber Syndrome episode. I’m sure his definition of street racing was buying a stock Japanese import, putting a spoiler on it cause downforce definitely makes you go faster in a straight line, and spending every last working dollar as a teenager on unnecessary parts and gas.

My assumption is that he just lit some people up then they’d drag race 1/4 mile or something. A lot of dumbass teens did this. If I was 10 years older in the early 2000s I probably would’ve done the same tbh.

• Yeah, that caught me off guard too. I thought he was messing around but all the youtube comments were equally flabbergasted.

• Now I just want a new Midnight Club.
    THANKS A LOT, HUBER.

• I'm guessing a lot of people missed the Huber Syndrome episode that explains this...

• Reading back on my comment earlier, I sound like a dick. I just meant to say, he probably was like any other teenager into cars at that time and was more like a poseur-racer than a true racer (again, like sooooo many teens back then).