Ramadan Mubarak! A Game with Ramadan Features.

• alt text

You may wonder why I keep telling Clash of Kings recently? It's simply because Clash of Kings and Animal Crossing: New Horizen are the only 2 games that I'm currently playing, lol~ Since everywhere is going with Animal Crossing and its turnips, I'd like to talk about the other game with its new features of Ramadan. And the reason why I pick it up is because I hardly noticed any other games with Ramadan features before, maybe it's because I haven't played too many games?
    Any way, I think it's fun to learn something from a game.

So i'll past their activity here just as a record.

alt text
    Ramadan is a time of spiritual reflection, self-improvement, and heightened devotion and worship. Muslims are expected to put more effort into following the teachings of Islam. Fasting during Ramadan is one of the Five Pillars of Islam. The month is spent by Muslims fasting during the daylight hours from dawn to sunset. According to Islam, the Quran was sent down to the lowest heaven during this month, thus being prepared for gradual revelation by Jibreel to Muhammad. Therefore, Muhammad told his followers that the gates of Heaven would be open for the entire month and the gates of Hell would be closed. During this Ramadan, there will be a series of activities in Clash of Kings with rich rewards as well. Come and join us!

Moon Blessings.
    Each player can make their Glittering Moon and get items for making Glittering Moon via gathering Wood on the world map, collecting rewards on the Docks, collecting resources inside the castle, and wishing. You could also use Gold to unlock better rewards in the Glittering Moon.

Ramadan Chest.
    You have a chance to win Prince's Order Letter via killing monsters and Nian Beast. Prince's Order Letter can summon the Prince to open the Ramadan Chest.

Legend Road.
    All players in the same Kingdom cumulate Legendary Caravan points together. Reaching point goals to unlock chest rewards, which will be available after reaching the lowest daily point requirements.

• Great post. Hope you had a good Eid. Eid Mubarak.