Anyone have experience with gaming laptops?

• Allies,

My laptop just died and its time to get a new one. I know the cheapest option is always to build your own and I intend to do that for a desktop next year, but in the meantime, I wanted to just pick up a gaming laptop quick and easy. I know alienware is sortof the default easy option but I have no experience with them and I have heard they dont always use quality parts etc. Anyone have any personal experience with alienware laptops? Or  ASUS etc? Any recommendations would be appreciated.  I'm not looking to break the bank, prob something less than 2K with a GTX 2070 or something.

• Re-Post: Not sure what happened with the formatting of my original post: My laptop just died and its time to get a new one. I know the cheapest option is always to build your own and I intend to do that for a desktop next year, but in the meantime, I wanted to just pick up a gaming laptop quick and easy. I know alienware is sortof the default easy option but I have no experience with them and I have heard they dont always use quality parts etc. Anyone have any personal experience with alienware laptops? Or ASUS etc? Any recommendations would be appreciated. I'm not looking to break the bank, prob something less than 2K with a GTX 2070 or something.