Easy Allies Podcast -SEASON 5: Part 2- Score Tracker (Updates every Sunday)

• This Thread focuses 100% on the Scores and weekly bets from the Easy Allies Podcast, with details and a Score Board
    UPDATES EVERY FRIDAY AFTER THE YOUTUBE VERSION IS OUT FOR EVERYONE

CURRENT SCORE
    SCORE

EPISODE #213 - May 8th 2020: Quote of the Week: That's the nudy version of Sims from a billion years ago -Ian Hinck

BET: The "Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Cinematic World Premiere Trailer" currently has 3.1Mio views on Ubisoft's North American Youtube channel. How many will it have at this time next week?
    Actual Answer: 6.971.285
    Winner: SCORPIONS // Winning Bet: Brandon Jones, 7.500.000

EPISODE #214 - May 15th 2020: Quote of the Week: 2 Game Trailers and an Engine Trailer? wooh! Hot and bothered! -Brandon Jones

BET: "Apex Legends: Season 5" launches Tuesday, May 12th. This time next week, how many people will be watching Apex Legends on Twitch?
    Actual Answer: 37,000
    Winner: SCORPIONS // Winning Bet: Daniel Bloodworth, 22,000

EPISODE #215 - May 22nd 2020: Quote of the Week: That's a Werewolf-Sex book for sure! -Ian Hinck

BET: How long are the end credits of The Wonderful 101 Remastered?
    Actual Answer: 9min 58sec
    Winner: SCORPIONS // Winning Bet: Danial Bloodworth, 8min 43sec

EPISODE #216 - May 29th 2020: Quote of the Week: I don't think people should be allowed to correct Bloodworth. He is a Samurai! [...] So unless you have that Samurai plaque on the wall, you don't get to write that comment, I'm sorry -Ben Moore

BET: Minecraft: Dungeons launches on Tuesday, May 26th. On the 10 most recent reviews on OpenCritic.com, how many will we see the word "Block" or "Blocks"?
    Actual Answer: 4
    Winner: PENGUINS // Winning Bet: Bradley Ellis, 10

EPISODE #217 - June 5th 2020: Quote of the Week: Our noise should be "It could be worse, my nose could be gushing blood"! -Ian Hinck

BET: Valorant will release on Tuesday, June 2nd. At this time next week, what will be the difference between the Twitch viewership of it and Counter Strike Global Offensive?
    Actual Answer: 49.800
    Winner: PENGUINS // Winning Bet: Ian Hinck, 53.000

EPISODE #218 - June 12th 2020: Quote of the Week: ---

BET: The Outer Worlds launches on Switch on June 5th. How long will its trailer in the Nintendo Switch eShop be?
    Actual Answer: 0sec (no Trailer)
    Winner: PENGUINS // Winning Bet: Michael Damiani, 59sec

EPISODE #219 - June 19th 2020: Quote of the Week: He fell and, like, fucked up his legs, and he was just stuck there for a while. It looked really good man! -Bradley Ellis

BET: The "Guerilla Collective Live", the "PC Gaming Show" and the "Future Games Showcase" will be broadcasted on Saturday, June 13th. By this time next week, which of these will have the most views and by how much.
    Actual Answer: PC Gaming Show (BY A LOT!)
    Winner: PENGUINS // Winning Bet: Michael Damiani, PC Gaming Show (50.000)

EPISODE #220 - June 26th 2020: Quote of the Week: Sorry I threw up in my mouth when it got to the Facebook part -Brandon Jones

BET: SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated will release next week. In the 10 most recent reviews on OpenCritic.com, how many times will we see the word "Pineapple"?
    Actual Answer: 0
    Winner: SCORPIONS // Winning Bet: Brandon Jones, 1

EPISODE #221 - July 3rd 2020: Quote of the Week: Why is there always someone who brings eggs and tomatoes to a speech? -Ian Hinck (Oswald Cobblepot)

BET: How many times will the official Borderlands Twitter Account tweet before the recording of next weeks podcast? (replies and retweets do not count)
    Actual Answer: 6
    Winner: PENGUINS // Winning Bet: Bradley Ellis, 11

EPISODE #222 - July 10th 2020: Quote of the Week: I bought Skyrim for the Switch. The whole time I was playing it I was like: What am I doing, what am I doing? Open the door, get the key, shoot the bow. What am I doing? -Brandon Jones

BET: How long does it take, after starting Iron Man VR, to hear the name "Tony"?
    Actual Answer: ~2 seconds
    Winner: PENGUINS // Winning Bet: Ian Hinck, 1 minute 6 seconds

EPISODE #223 - July 17th 2020: Quote of the Week: Jo, I just wanna play Hitman! -Michael Huber

BET: Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town launches Friday, July 10th. How many cows will be on the back of the box?
    Actual Answer: 3
    Winner: SCORPIONS // Winning Bet: Brandon Jones, 3

EPISODE #224 - July 24th 2020: Quote of the Week: Getting a Spartan wrong in DoA, I'm way cool with -Bradley Ellis

BET: Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break launches on July 21st. In the 10 latest (english) reviews on OpenCritic.com, how many times will we see the word "roll"? (rolling, rolls, rolled, roller etc. do count)
    Actual Answer: 23
    Winner: PENGUINS // Winning Bet: Ian Hinck, 22

EPISODE #225 - July 31st 2020: Quote of the Week: Hawkeye is coming to The Avengers after launch! Yeah!!! ... He's bald tho... YEAH!!! -Brandon Jones

BET: The "Official Campaign Gameplay Reveal" for Halo Infinite currently has 490k views. How many will it have at this time next week?
    Actual Answer: ~1.1 Million
    Winner: PENGUINS // Winning Bet: Ben Moore, 1.2 Million

EPISODE #226 - August 7th 2020: Quote of the Week: That's some grade A corporate BS! I love it. -Ian Hinck

BET: Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout will release August 4th. At this point next week, how many people will watch the game on Twitch?
    Actual Answer: 206,000
    Winner: SCORPIONS // Winning Bet: Daniel Bloodworth, 300,000

EPISODE #227 - August 14th 2020: Quote of the Week: Like, don't... don't bang recklessly -Ben Moore

BET: The Fast and the Furious: Crossroads launches on August 7th. on IMDB Pro, which place on the "Star Meter" will Vin Diesel be at this time next week? (he is currently #491)
    Actual Answer: #405
    Winner: PENGUINS // Winning Bet: Ian Hinck, #442

EPISODE #228 - August 21st 2020: Quote of the Week: Thirty bucks for a plane? Calm down! -Bradley Ellis

BET: Battletoads launches on August 20th. How long do you survive while only holding the analog stick to the right and not doing anything else?
    Actual Answer: ~21 seconds
    Winner: BOTH // Winning Bet: Ian / Jones, 12 seconds

EPISODE #229 - August 28th 2020: Quote of the Week: ---

BET: Madden NFL 21 launches on August 25th. In the 10 latest reviews on OpenCritic.com next in 2 weeks, how many times will we see the word "Jackson"?
    Actual Answer: 2
    Winner: SCORPIONS // Winning Bet: Brandon Jones, 2

EPISODE #230 -September 4th 2020: Quote of the Week: It devalues my brand favorit brand! You're attacking my brand Ian! -Michael Damiani

BET: Wasteland 3 launches August 22nd. At this time next week, how many user reviews will the game have on Steam?
    Actual Answer: more than 1948
    Winner: PENGUINS // Winning Bet: Michael Damiani, 1500

EPISODE #231 -September 11th 2020: Quote of the Week: Xbox On! -Bradley Ellis Xbox... On! -Ben Moore

BET: Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck launches September 10th. At this time next week, how many like will the most recent tweet on the official Borderlands Twitter account have? (retweets and replies do not count)
    Actual Answer: 621
    Winner: PENGUINS // Winning Bet: Ian Hinck, 712

EPISODE #232 -September 18th 2020: Quote of the Week: Oi! These Preorders!!! -Brandon Jones

BET: Spelunky 2 launches on September 15th. How long will its launch trailer be? (if there is no launch trailer the lowest bet wins)
    Actual Answer: 1 minute 31 seconds
    Winner: PENGUINS // Winning Bet: Ben Moore, 1 minute 40 seconds

EPISODE #233 -September 25th 2020: Quote of the Week: The reason I remember Stadia tho is because it sucks, and it's fun to say that -Bradley Ellis

BET: Among Us is currently #1 most viewed on Twitch. In which spot will it be this time next week?
    Actual Answer: #2
    Winner: PENGUINS // Winning Bet: Ian Hinck, #2

EPISODE #234 -October 2nd 2020: Quote of the Week: Ugly as hell that Yuri Lowenthal -Ian Hinck

BET: Mafia: Definitive Edition launches September 25th. At this time next week, how man Steam User Reviews will the game have?
    Actual Answer: more than 8564
    Winner: SCORPIONS // Winning Bet: Brandon Jones, 4000

EPISODE #235 -October 9th 2020: Quote of the Week: SHIT! I'm out of Pop-Tarts! -Michael Huber

BET: Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix launches on October 6th. At this point next week, what will the top viewed streamer's character's TV-Show's year of release be? (AIN'T THAT A MOUTHFUL!?)
    Actual Answer: Jojo Siwa (2013)
    Winner: SCORPIONS // Winning Bet: Jones, 1999 / Bloodworth, 1999

EPISODE #236 -October 16th 2020: Quote of the Week: Companies find increasingly aggressive way to harness the power of FOMO -Ben Moore

BET: Second Extinction is going into early access on October 13th. Next week, we will group up and go into a 3 Player Game, load into a map, and without using anything but Melee attacks, how long will it take until the full team is wiped out?
    Actual Answer: NO TEAM WIPE!
    Winner: PENGUINS // Winning Bet: Michael Huber, 7min

EPISODE #237 -October 23rd 2020: Quote of the Week: ---

BET: Amnesia: Rebirth launches on October 20th. After beginning a new game, how long will it take to hear someone speak?
    Actual Answer: 0 seconds
    Winner: SCORPIONS // Winning Bet: Brandon Jones, 2 seconds

EPISODE #238 -October 30th 2020: Quote of the Week: ---

BET: Transformers: Battlegrounds launches October 23rd. By this time next week, where will "Optimus Prime" rank on Google Trends? (search criteria: Worldwide / Last 7 Days)
    Actual Answer: ---
    Winner: --- // Winning Bet: ---

• Bild Text
    Bild Text
    Bild Text
    Bild Text
    Bild Text
    Bild Text
    Bild Text
    Bild Text
    Bild Text
    Bild Text