How about Game of the Decade?

• @e_zed_eh_intern Haven't even started thinking about my list yet, but ME2 will have a hard time even getting in my Top 20. It was only my #4 in 2010 we just finished.

• @crepe I also wasn't around back then. My guess is that splitting Fire Emblem Fates into 3 separate games probably hurt it in the voting. I also felt that Fire Emblem Fates was a step down from Awakening but that's just my opinion.

• @crepe No we didn't even split it into different games, and despite that, it only scored 4 points. I love Fire Emblem (Awakening and Three Houses were my GOTYs on their respective years), and I didn't give Fates a single point, I really didn't like it.

• My biggest Snubs of the 2010s are Total War: Warhammer, Super Meat Boy, Total War: Shogun 2 and Dishonored 2. Also Saints Row: The Third.

• I thought this was going to be more difficult than it ended up being. My internet went our last night so I just arranged my list offline and it took like 15 minutes. Turns out I played a lot of games this decade but not nearly as many as other people. I feel pretty strongly about my top 6 and the top 4 can be arranged in any order and I wouldn't be mad.

I'm still getting through Mass Effect 2 and I'm starting to warm up on the game a lot more based on the gameplay loop, but I'm not seeing it crack the Top 15 or HM's. Mass Effect 3 has an awesome build up so maybe I will see if it can fit in the HM's.

Otherwise I'm locked.

• Alright I just realised something: both Divinity: Original Sin and Divinity Original Sin: Enhanced Edition made it to the 2014 and 2015 lists respectively, in retrospect I probably shouldn't have allowed Enhanced Edition to be eligible as it's not different enough from the original. It does have a lot of improvements, but I've disqualified other games for less in the past. My bad!

It would be unfair if the votes ended up being split between the two versions, so how do you suggest we proceed? Should we just authorize one version of Divinity Original Sin to be eligible for the Game of the 2010s?

Basically whichever version you've played, we'll count it as "Divinity Original Sin" and that's it?

• @axel Seams reasonable.

Also I would suggest to have more than Top 25 games (Top 50 maybe?) since each of us will have 20 votes instead of 8.

• @ffff0 Yeah I'm hoping we'll end up with a Top 50, but it will depend on how many people participate, we'll see!

• @Axel Just to clarify,:

We all pick out top 15, plus an optional 5 honorary mentions, so essentially a top 20
    Then, based on those votes, we will potentially get a total top 25 (and possibly more) depending on how things go with those votes for personal top 20's?

Wanted to make sure because I've gotten mine down to 22. Super huge thanks and shout out again to @Shoulderguy too, you expedited this process tremendously!

• @happygaming Yes that's correct!