Huber Syndrome

• What are some of your favourite Huber Syndrome episodes? Also do you think Huber should do a Huber Syndrome based on The Last of Us to get us hyped for The Last of Us Part II?

• Don't even need to think about my answer to this question: Huber Syndrome - E3 2017 Hopes and Dreams is the best episode(s), and I guess I'll single out the Community edition:

Youtube Video

The previous two episodes on E3 hopes and dreams are also good and basically go together with the above: Huber dreams, other Allies' dreams

At least in my own personal estimation, the energy of both everyone's wild dreams and just general E3 excitement was really high here. The fact that Metroid Prime 4 hopes & dreams was running so high -- with absolutely NO rumors or reason to think it would happen -- and then we got two Metroid announcements like 6 days later, really puts that moment over the top to me.

• My favorite episodes are the interviews Huber did with the other Allies. I really enjoyed learning about their journey before Easy Allies. Here's a few of those episodes:

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

• I think Ian’s episode with Huber about his pre-Allies life was super inspiring to me at a time when I needed it.

I search for career security as well as housing security above else and at the time I was making little money but doing well enough to get by. However, I was suuuuper unsure about my career or what the heck I’d do with my life. Ian’s uncertainty just helped me recognize I’m not unique.