Your YouTube Subscriptions

• Another couple vids from FamilyJules and Todd In The Shadows:

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

• Lance Mcdonald he breaks bloodborne and plays it to death

• The music channel I mentioned earlier is Trash Theory. I love this channel. In their 'About' section they mention that they make videos about all forms of entertainment but British music is their bread and butter. Really awesome deep dives into the history of certain genres.

I love their video on The Prodigy and another one about "Ghost Town" by The Specials.

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

@Asbestos

Instagram is the way to go for instant skate clips, but I subscribe to a lot of the skate teams individually. Beagle, the filmer for Baker and Deathwish, has his own channel called HIJINX Net where he's just publishing his countless old video tapes of what he calls "hijinx" aka behind the scenes unpredictable moments.

BEAGLE TAPES: Episode 02 - Terry Kennedy
    Youtube Video

Nine Club

Youtube Video

Nine Club is a skateboarding podcast hosted by GIRL Skateboard's pro Chris Roberts who was pretty prominent in the 90s scene and has some great video parts over the years. This is by skaters for skaters so I don't know if there is much to latch onto if you're not into skating.

I linked this interview because it's with Sunny Suljic who is an amazing skater, the star of the film Mid 90s, but you probably all know him better as Atreus from God of War (2018).

• Finally got around to this, so here are two of my favorite channels:

Defunctland

Youtube Video

It's a channel devoted to the history of amusement parks (and some television stuff), and it handles everything with great care. The production values are surprisingly high, and it manages to be both informative and wildly entertaining. The guy who runs it is also a big Jim Henson fan so there's a lot of great muppet stuff there.

ProZD

Youtube Video

I just love this man. He does a variety of videos, but his greatest draw is that he is unapologetically himself. He likes what he likes, and doesn't like what he doesn't like, and there's something very refreshing about that. There's a sincerity there that is really nice too.

I was planning on talking about some others but I lost interest halfway through, so I'll cap it at two for now.

• I forgot to mention this channel before: MrMobile/Michael Fisher. It's a tech channel that focuses on the latest mobile/portable technology, including smartphones, laptops and wearables. The production value of each video is great, and Michael is a very good speaker. The most interesting content from his channel for me is the recently started When Phones Were Fun series, where he covers weird ass phones from the past.

Youtube Video

Also, as someone who doesn't play CSGO anymore and only watch matches, I massively enjoy 3kliksphilip's content. He would go to great lengths make weird/irrelevant topics like this one way more fun than it should be.

Youtube Video

• ColinFurze
    The wackiest inventor on Youtube. He's made everything from wolverine claws to an underground bunker in his back garden. Hilariously, the bunker increased his houses property value so much that the house comes with the bunker, the bunker doesn't come with the house.

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

Eddie Woo - I realised last year that my mathematics knowledge had slipped quite a bit since I left University over 4 years ago. Eddie films his lessons and posts them on his channel. They're really entertaining, and they range from one offs that most people could understand to complex algebra that you might remember from High School or College.

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

Many ATrueNerd - One of my favourite channels on Youtube for the past 5 years. ManyATrueNerd is best known for his Fallout You Only Live Once series. Where he has completed Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas on a single Health Bar, with no healing, and all health tracked externally in case the game auto healed him for whatever reason. He's also completed Fallout New Vegas without killing a single enemy or creature, skipping only a few side quests in the entire game.

https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/this-guy-somehow-beat-all-of-fallout-3-and-its-dlc-without-healing-or-dying/

But he also runs a really entertaining Let's Play channel. He's do lots of one off videos, especially focussing on Indie Games that you probably won't see on other channels. But he also roleplays Grand Strategy games. He's also managed to culture a wonderful friendly community. I strongly recommend finding a video you think you might like and settling in.

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

PeopleMakeGames - A Patreon funded channel started by Chris Bratt, previously of VideoGamerUK and Eurogamer. It was largely inspired by the fallout from No Man's Sky, and the vitriol that Hello Games and Sean Murray received. Chris wanted to make a channel that told interesting stories from the games industry that would entertain people, and more importantly, remind them that People Make Games, not faceless corporate entities.

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

Tom Scott - A British bloke that makes interesting videos about interesting things.
    Youtube Video

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

• Look Mum No Computer. A synth channel with a lot of ambitious and creative projects.
    Youtube Video

Anton Petrov. Really like this channel of Astronomy/Physics. Mostly because it focuses on recent scientific papers/studies so it's a good way to keep informed about what's going on. Thumbnail and title of the videos are click-bait(ish) but content is good.
    Youtube Video

Numberphile. Gonna be honest, occasionally I just like to have a special cookies and blow my mind with mathematics. Accessible and short videos.
    Youtube Video

Girlfriend Reviews
    Just funny and we'll written reviews.
    Youtube Video

Boston Dynamics. I like to keep an eye on our future overlords.
    Youtube Video

Nostalgia Nerd. Retro game and technology channel.
    Youtube Video

Chicken Connoisseur. Reviews of UK chicken joints. Just pure gold imo.
    Youtube Video

Vic Berger. Political surrealism clips.
    Youtube Video

• Swell(ing) new vid from Cody'sLab:

Youtube Video

And about that can he uses as a weight... XD

Youtube Video

• This sweet old lady is the just the best, so wholesome and so clearly passionate about games.

Youtube Video

• @bard91 I know "sweet old lay" is probably accidental, but it's very funny to me. Also I've been following her on Twitter for a little while and she's super sweet.