Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes

• https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rabbitandbearstudios/eiyuden-chronicle-hundred-heroes

Have you guys seen this? It looks sooooo good!

Suikoden with Octopath Traveler art style, but even more gorgeous. If they pull this off, it's going to be a treat!

This might be the first Kickstarter I back in a long time, they really seem to know what they're doing.

alt text

alt text

alt text

• It certainly caught my attention, Suikoden V is the only one in the series I've played, but it remains as one my favorite games, and this is looking very promising with a well centered development team.

I haven't backed anything in a while, and I'm not personally as interested in being a backer in general, but this one got me wondering if I should.

• I've seen this game being talked about recently. I don't know anything about Suikoden but if Eiyuden Chronicle is anything like Octopath Traveler then I'm way down to play this game.

• I don't love Suikoden the way other people do (or the way I was expecting to), but this looks fantastic and I'm really happy for the fans of the series. I also love how Iga popped up in the Kickstarter video as if to say, "yeah, we're fully aware Konami blows, but we still got your back."

• Are these the same people that made octopath traveller. Probs not gonna back the kickstarter as i'm tight on cash right now but maybe later

• As a massive Suijoden fan, this has me incredibly excited. The style looks incredible. Can't wait.