Ben Moore Favourite Videogames

• I create this post to aid with my community showcase this month. I know Ben loves loads of videogame franchise from Persona to Yakuza to Resident Evil, Xenoblade and Souls games-but could you guys provide input and tell me as many games that Ben loves as you can.

• I've been going over old Frame Traps while I do housework. Ben loves Mega Man (I was actually going to use my showcase to talk about my similar binge he did a few years ago that was eerily similar to my own), and he absolutely loves Divinity 2 with a passion.

• Also Trails of Cold Steel and that series. I picked that up because he was passionate about it, but have yet to give it a full go.

• I remember in one of the HoG inductions, he said that he liked Xenoblade Chronicles more than Persona 5, so I think that would count. The most recent HoG also showed his love for Bayonetta.

Other games I can think of right now are Paper Mario: A Thousand Year Door, Mega Man X, Final Fantasy IX, Monster Hunter World, Divinity Original Sin 2, Nier Automata, Dragon Quest XI.

• These are the games Ben has brought to Hall of Greats:

Super Street Fighter II Turbo, Valkyria Chronicles, Xenoblade Chronicles, Mega Man X, Resident Evil Remake, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Halo: Combat Evolved, Pikmin, Final Fantasy IX, Phantasy Star Online, Counter-Strike, DOOM (1993), Bayonetta.

I've heard Ben mention that DMC3 is one of his favorite games.