The Pathless (Apple Arcade/Epic Game Store/PS4/PS5)

• I've been waiting for them to show some gameplay for this before making a thread, and now I finally get that chance. This is from Giant Squid, the developers of ABZU, which I enjoyed quite a bit.

Become the Hunter, a master of archery who travels to a mystical island to dispel a curse of darkness that grips the world. Forge a connection with your eagle companion as you hunt corrupted spirits, but be careful not to become the hunted yourself. Explore misty forests full of secrets, solve puzzles in ancient ruins, and test your skill in epic battles. The bond with your eagle and the fate of the world hang in the balance.

Youtube Video

So the gameplay got me excited, I really like the sense of speed and fluidity of the whole game, particularly with how the character moves around. I'm so ashamed that "no maps" are a selling point for me at this point, but it's definitely the right choice for me. Brandon said it best: "Is this what it feels like to be Huber?" Everything I seen about this game just clicks for me.

Coming Holiday 2020.

• Looks fun but I hope it doesn't become repetitive after 2-3 hours and being 10 hours at max would benefit a lot.