World Of Warcraft players?

• I know there's other collective topics regarding multiplayer gaming and such, but I was hoping to find a bit more of a selective few.

Bit of an overview to provide some context.

Long time player, been around since the first 6 months of vanilla. I play basically every class/spec (Except healing...unless I have to) and I generally tank every expansion for an easy raid spot.

I am now in the process of leveling my characters to 100 since WoD turned me off to the whole idea of leveling alts with how assbackwards they made the whole garrison thing, and not allowing us to transfer or carry over any progress between alts with our buildings or followers, etc.

Originally I only had one character at 100, since last week I now have 2 and nearing the completion of 3 more. Which I'd like to have 80% of my characters done by Legion.

If anyone would be interested in teaming with me through this process since I level entirely through dungeon running and full teams mean no queue times or just want more friends for legion, feel free to add me (Bnet name is in my sig at the bottom!), also I only play HORDE!!! LOK'TAR OGAR!

Also, if anyone has or is planning an EZA guild and happens to be on Tichondrius please let me know!

• Global Moderator

Interesting! I will be following it now when Legion are being released!

I played from start of vanilla until about a month or two into Cataclysim. From end of TBC to WOTLK I were a hardcore raider and officer in a top EU guild. I played as a hunter with a rogue alt more or less.

I havnt touched the game much, I played on certain private servers (like the big ones). However now after the big vanilla server got shut down I have been focusing on catching up on my backlog of PS4 games.

What do you guys think about how WoW have evolved through the years? and do you think there are a chance of blizzard eventually rolling out "legacy servers"?

If Legion is good though, I might considder picking it up.

and I have to say that I always play as Alliance!

• @Lotias said in World Of Warcraft players?:

Interesting! I will be following it now when Legion are being released!

I played from start of vanilla until about a month or two into Cataclysim. From end of TBC to WOTLK I were a hardcore raider and officer in a top EU guild. I played as a hunter with a rogue alt more or less.

I havnt touched the game much, I played on certain private servers (like the big ones). However now after the big vanilla server got shut down I have been focusing on catching up on my backlog of PS4 games.

What do you guys think about how WoW have evolved through the years? and do you think there are a chance of blizzard eventually rolling out "legacy servers"?

If Legion is good though, I might considder picking it up.

and I have to say that I always play as Alliance!

I think they'll do it eventually, though for myself as a player I don't think I'll ever go backwards that way.

At one time I was "That guy" that was always lamenting how awesome certain things were back then but then you remember how difficult the game was to play due to the limitations that used to exist, like rolling on a low pop server and being stuck with that community no matter how small, dealing with basically having nobody to raid with cause there's only ever that ONE guild that does everything and never invites anyone new.

I mean I really remember my time with Vanilla very fondly, it came at a really crappy time in my life as I was emerging into my adult career, I loved it, I'll never forget it, but I think those times should be remembered as they are.

There's things I like and dislike about every iteration of WoW since then, but I always come back to it no matter how bad it's gotten, no matter how many other MMOs I've played. And I don't think that will ever change.

• I have also been playing since vanilla and have fun memories. But also almost ruining my life to solo grind up the pvp ranks.

I love to do casual PvP and joining casual raiding guilds. That never seem to finish a raid tier before the next one is out.

I do miss vanila But there were plenty of problems. I miss brewing poisons and having the time i spent lvling lockpicking feel useful. I miss being a sacrifice to summon a demon. Honestly I miss keeping track of regents and ammo in general.
    I miss borders. Where the cross between barrens and ashenvale really felt like you were trespassing on elven land.

I have been maining my night elf rogue since the beginning. it has been a long road of changes.

• @PlayerPi said in World Of Warcraft players?:

I have also been playing since vanilla and have fun memories. But also almost ruining my life to solo grind up the pvp ranks.

I love to do casual PvP and joining casual raiding guilds. That never seem to finish a raid tier before the next one is out.

I do miss vanila But there were plenty of problems. I miss brewing poisons and having the time i spent lvling lockpicking feel useful. I miss being a sacrifice to summon a demon. Honestly I miss keeping track of regents and ammo in general.
    I miss borders. Where the cross between barrens and ashenvale really felt like you were trespassing on elven land.

I have been maining my night elf rogue since the beginning. it has been a long road of changes.

Right? Those early days playing as an UD Rogue and passing through ashenvale really had a sense of fear with it.