Allies' Music Choices

• I've been wondering what do the Allies like to listen to? I understand Ben likes Billy Eilish and Huber enjoys Vacationer and Brandon likes Don McLean-but can any of you shed more light on what any of the Allies enjoy in terms of music?

• @jdincinerator said in Allies' Music Choices:

Ben likes Billy Eilish

Wait, what? Where was this mentioned lmao
    I know Ben's also into metal music. Can't name a specific band though.

• @demonpirate There's a 2017 Q&A where Ben mentioned that he was into Billy Eilish.

• I remember Ian and Ben gushing about Fiona Apple. I also remember Brad saying something along the lines of being a fan of Julian Casablancas' (singer of The Strokes) work. I think Damiani likes Panic at the Disco since I remember him talking about Brandon Urie (the singer) during a stream.

There's a Q&A stream where the Allies mention their favorite bands and their opinion on the best song ever written.
    Youtube Video

Brandon: They Might be Giants (fav band), Day in the Life by The Beatles (best song)
    Kyle "Who?" Bosman: Yeah Yeah Yeahs (fav band), Let Down by Radiohead? (best song)
    Ian: Tom Waits (fav band), Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon (best song), Ray Lynch (fav band that no one would expect)
    Huber: Neil Young and Van Morrison (fav band)
    Damiani: Black Sabbath and Ozzy Osbourne (fav band), War Pigs by Black Sabbath and Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen (best song)
    Brad: AFI (fav band), Wouldn't It Be Nice by The Beach Boys (best song)
    Blood: Stavesacre (fav band), Imogen Heap (fav band that no one would expect)

• Brad always wears a Blaqk Audio t-shirt.

• Its tough to nail down bands they like, and that link @bam541 shared gives you a good idea of what each likes.
    Ben definitely seems to list metal artists the most often, specifically Metallica, but I think he enjoys most genres. They talk about music sometimes on Frame Trap, here's an early one where he talks about Courtney Barnett.
    The only thing I think they all agree on is that they don't care much for country, modern pop country anyways. Also, they mostly all seem to care alot about and listen to video game soundtracks pretty often... which isn't too surprising I suppose.
    Don is the only one whose music taste I don't think I know anything about.