Patron Party 2020

• While I understand your point of view, I actually think there were dozens of clips from the first time that didn't get played in the two hours the had the previous reactions stream and I'm sure many of you agree the Allies do and say a lot of funny, unexpected, hilarious if taken out of context things. If it covered the period of Jan 2019 to current that's 22 months of content for clips of a minute a piece seems like thats plenty of content to pick from. That being said, I was just checking to see if anyone would be gung-ho about it enough to do the leg-work, if we could get them to agree to react if all they had to do was "show up". I would do it myself but I work full-time and would not have the availability. I don't even have time to spend getting involved in forum discussion, but had a few days vacation from work so I thought I'd throw the idea out there and see if someone wanted to run with it. Ah, well.

• Hell I could do it, I just don't know that the Allies would be willing to delegate it in that capacity

• Been enjoying Show/Tell and the behind the scenes stuff (haven't seen the home studio video yet, have to get home). It's actually made me think about shooting my own video for the community showcase. I've been pledging $10 since day one but never really explored that perk, neither submitting or watching them, might be time.

• I don't think this has been posted yet.
    Youtube Video

Be wary, it's quite emotional :')

• Had fun with the Film Club Watch Party!
    If Blood gives the ok, I think Ian is gonna upload it.

• @tokyoslim I missed out, so I'd love to watch the stream if it's all over even if I can't interact.

• I think we are just waiting on papa Blood to ok it. The movie is public domain, so it SHOULD be ok.

• This is off track, but is there an official Easy Allies Discord? I was thinking of getting on there as a new Discord member after the movie party made one, but don't exactly know how to do it.

• @happygaming said in Patron Party 2020:

This is off track, but is there an official Easy Allies Discord? I was thinking of getting on there as a new Discord member after the movie party made one, but don't exactly know how to do it.

PM'd you an invite link.

• The video is up on Patreon for $7+ subs

• Man, I love Vincent Price. Will definitely give this a watch later!