Patron Party 2020

• "As a thank you from us to our Patrons that have supported us throughout 2020, we're planning a special week-long event. We'll be premiering new shows, adding bonuses to our existing reward tiers, and wrapping it all up with an 8-hour live-stream. Check out our Patreon if you want to get involved, or just mark your calendar for the week of October 19th and enjoy the party."

Patron Party 2020 Announcement
    Youtube Video

The guys need all the help that's available, this has been a rough year for them (like for so many of us). As I have a job now, I'll definitely up my pledge during that week. It's about time, too.

• Global Moderator

This will be a really fun week! really looking forward to it. Great video as well, almost had me tearing up haha!

• So I know several people have asked on Cup of Jones if they would consider doing another EZA reacts to EZA and I thought this would be a great time for that. The problem is, anytime someone asks Jones brushes it off with the "no one has time" excuse. Is there anyone here who would have time and be willing to create the google doc needed to collect links for all the clips and preview them to eliminate duplicate or offensive clips so we can say (like when we do the Top Whatever picks} the forums got these ready and all you have to do is play them. It would show them we are willing to step in and do the work to make it easier for them to give us the content we want. We can look at the criteria in the original post for details for the wording of the collection post. What do you all think?

• @jessie_blu_ I like this idea, but I think the Allies would probably want to open it up to patrons, and with just the forums the list likely wouldn't have enough spread.

• @capnbobamous said in Patron Party 2020:

@jessie_blu_ I like this idea, but I think the Allies would probably want to open it up to patrons, and with just the forums the list likely wouldn't have enough spread.

I presume the idea would be to put it on Patreon like the first one, and that Jessie's just asking if anybody here wants to administrate the clip collection/vetting.

• @oscillator Alright I guess that works in theory. Don't know how easy it would be to convince the Allies that we are able to do it though.

• @jessie_blu_

I feel like it's waaaaaay too soon. EZA reacts to EZA worked because it was like 3 years of clips.

• @dipset said in Patron Party 2020:

@jessie_blu_

I feel like it's waaaaaay too soon. EZA reacts to EZA worked because it was like 3 years of clips.

I checked when it happened (March 2019), and you're right. For context, there's only been one proper E3 and one proper Easy Livin' since then. If another EZA Reacts is done now, repeat and/or lower quality clips are inevitable.

• While I understand your point of view, I actually think there were dozens of clips from the first time that didn't get played in the two hours the had the previous reactions stream and I'm sure many of you agree the Allies do and say a lot of funny, unexpected, hilarious if taken out of context things. If it covered the period of Jan 2019 to current that's 22 months of content for clips of a minute a piece seems like thats plenty of content to pick from. That being said, I was just checking to see if anyone would be gung-ho about it enough to do the leg-work, if we could get them to agree to react if all they had to do was "show up". I would do it myself but I work full-time and would not have the availability. I don't even have time to spend getting involved in forum discussion, but had a few days vacation from work so I thought I'd throw the idea out there and see if someone wanted to run with it. Ah, well.

• Hell I could do it, I just don't know that the Allies would be willing to delegate it in that capacity

• Been enjoying Show/Tell and the behind the scenes stuff (haven't seen the home studio video yet, have to get home). It's actually made me think about shooting my own video for the community showcase. I've been pledging $10 since day one but never really explored that perk, neither submitting or watching them, might be time.

• I don't think this has been posted yet.
    Youtube Video

Be wary, it's quite emotional :')

• Had fun with the Film Club Watch Party!
    If Blood gives the ok, I think Ian is gonna upload it.

• @tokyoslim I missed out, so I'd love to watch the stream if it's all over even if I can't interact.

• I think we are just waiting on papa Blood to ok it. The movie is public domain, so it SHOULD be ok.

• This is off track, but is there an official Easy Allies Discord? I was thinking of getting on there as a new Discord member after the movie party made one, but don't exactly know how to do it.

• @happygaming said in Patron Party 2020:

This is off track, but is there an official Easy Allies Discord? I was thinking of getting on there as a new Discord member after the movie party made one, but don't exactly know how to do it.

PM'd you an invite link.

• The video is up on Patreon for $7+ subs

• Man, I love Vincent Price. Will definitely give this a watch later!