EZA Fantasy Football (NFL) 2016: Final Update! That's a Wrap! (Dec. 30)

• Final Update:

Love & Respect, allies!

First off I'd like to thank you all for participating in the first EZA Fantasy Football league! It's been a blast! I never expected this first year to go so well! We had a full 12 team league and almost everyone stayed active the whole season. I'd call that a success.

I'd also like to congratulate The Original Snitches for becoming the first EZA League Champion! Like all champions, you and your team will be recorded and remembered in the hall of fame.

Congrats as well to Some Kind of Super Squad and all of the other playoff teams. You gave it your best and that was the best you could do. The Fantasy Football gods can be cruel.

With all that said I leave you with the final standings of 2016's EZA Fantasy Football League:
    0_1483125821357_IMG_7011.PNG
    0_1483125850073_IMG_7012.PNG

I hope you all sign up again next year!

• Excitedly clicked expecting football, not american football.

So I'll see myself out.

Enjoy! ;)

• I've never actually given fantasy football a go but I'm in if we can get something going. A league with the allies sounds downright jolly.

• I would definitely be interested! I hope we can get to 10 people, as fantasy football acts as a good marriage between the mechanics of a video game and the world of sports.

• So we have three so far. We need a minimum of five more for an eight team league before we can actually get this going. I'd like to have a ten team league though.

But judging by the pace of this thread we probably won't even hit eight. We have until September 7th to fill the league out and hold the draft so there is still plenty of time for people to join if interested.

• Global Moderator

Here I thought no other Allies would be interested. I almost did not make a thread about it. Count me 100% in.

• Hiya! Count me in! 1 closer to 8!

• I've never played fantasy, and I probably wouldn't have the dedication to look into it frequently, but I'd be willing to at least throw a team in there and hope for the best.

• @bard91 said in EZA Fantasy Football (NFL) 2016:

I've never played fantasy, and I probably wouldn't have the dedication to look into it frequently, but I'd be willing to at least throw a team in there and hope for the best.

You'll be addicted in no time

• Almost close to having enough for a league. It's a long shot, but I wonder if the legendary @Bosman would be interested.

• Global Moderator

I reached out to Kyle on Twitter he said if his new extra league does not work out he is in.

• I'm totally in!

• I'd like to join. New here but long time lurker.

• We've got a league on our hands. I'll officially set up the ESPN league later today and start sending out the link to join.

• Dibs on my team's name being the Werehogs.

• I set up the league and sent the invite link out in a chat. There is still plenty of time to join if anyone else is interested! I would recommend downloading the (newly updated) ESPN Fantasy app on your smartphone of choice since it is way better than using the actual website.

• @TheOhrenberger just out of interest, why choose the ESPN league over the NFL.com one?

• @Alex840

I used NFL.com last year. The mobile app is terrible. And we experienced a few issues with it. I set the scoring on ESPN to be identical to the NFL scoring system. It's just a better app.

• @TheOhrenberger ok cool. As long as the scoring system is the same, I don't care :)

• Global Moderator

Signed up and good to go just need to change my teams name

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.