EZA Fantasy Football (NFL) 2016: Final Update! That's a Wrap! (Dec. 30)

• As for time of draft I would be fine with 5PST on Sunday as well. Really anytime this weekend would be great.

• Also sorry for the late reply, I was checking the group chat for updates. Now that I know this is the official discussion I should be good to go.

Also, just a word of advice. If the second league does fill up, it would behoove you guys to maybe start your own discussion once the season starts, so it's easy for both groups to find messages relevant to them! Gotta know who you can trade with!

Good luck everybody!

• So it looks like League 1 (OG League represent!) is pretty much a-go for the draft to be tomorrow at 5 PM PST then?

• @SabotageTheTruth said in EZA Fantasy Football (NFL) 2016:

So it looks like League 1 (OG League represent!) is pretty much a-go for the draft to be tomorrow at 5 PM PST then?

Anyone heard from Bosman yet?

• @TokyoSlim I've messaged him on Twitter

• He's said he'd prefer next weekend, but can do tomorrow if needs be.

Personally I don't mind, but I think tomorrow is best as a whole, as it's hard for everyone to nail down another date/time.

What do peeople think?

• Global Moderator

I am fine when ever, just let me know.

• I say we should just pull the trigger on tomorrow at 5 PM PST then, as we've had no real objections to the time/date. It's a little inconvenient for a few of us but I honestly don't think we're going to be able to pin down a time that is perfect for everyone, we've all got busy lives.

As the owner and coach of the Transylvania Werehogs, let me just say how excited I am to be learning the ropes for fantasy football with you all and eventually leading my team to overall domination.

• Lets do it. Lets go 'Rollers, lets go!

alt text

• I'm good with 5 PM PST as well.

• Same, 5PM PST it is. See you at the draft guys!

• Time works for me see you guys then

• So tomorrow at 5 Pacific Time then?

Do we just have to log into the fantasy site at that time, or is there something else to it?

• If the commissioner sets it up right, the league homepage will have a red bar that says "Draft Room Open"
    Click on "Launch Draft" and you'll be taken to the draft room.

I'm in one right now for my other league. :)

• Tomorrow at 5pm PST / 8pm EST it is then! I'll set it up later tonight and I will make sure the draft order is all set and ready to go

• Here is the draft order 1-12! Remember it is a snake draft so each round will alternate 1-12 to 12-1. The draft has been set for 8pm EST / 5pm PST tomorrow (Sunday Aug. 28). It's actually set for 8:15EST/5:15PST (your regional equivalent) to account for people showing up a little late, but pleas be there before that time so you aren't auto drafted in the first round (may the fantasy football gods have mercy on you if you are)!

alt text

• I'm drafting first? I must have been total trash last year!

I'll take it though.

• @Alex840 Hey I suggest we wait till Sunday, September 4th to see if we get enough people interested to make the 2nd league. It'd be a better time to draft teams as well since players get hurt, cut, traded, and in some instances, arrested. Tony Romo, for example, just got hurt again the other day.

I'm hopeful we can get another league up and running so I can compete with my fellow Allies, but if that doesn't happen, I suppose I'll just have to get over it by going undefeated in my Facebook league.

I'm super excited to officially be a part of this amazing community!

Though I love all he does for us, Bosman gets bounced in the second playoff game. Book it. :p

• My name might be Team 7.8, but my draft will be a 10

• @CensorErik I was talking about the first league. The second league will obviously have to wait until next week as it currently have enough players.