Is Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time Worth It?

• Should I get Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time if I haven't beaten the N'Sane Trilogy?

• @jdincinerator If you're worried about continuity you should be fine, there's nothing too big you'd need to worry about. There are a lot of references in the fourth game, but nothing story centric that would ruin your experience. In terms of everything else, Crash 4 plays much better than all three of the remakes in the N' Sane Trilogy. I'm a stickler for control feel, and they did some stuff with the remakes that made the games extremely difficult compared to the originals. Once you get used to the change in how it controls in 4, (it suffers from different but similar things that also make it difficult because of control and technical issues, but not as bad), you'd probably have a really fun time with 4.

I also don't think there's anything wrong with holding off for a bit and getting through the first three though. If you want to catch up first, I'd just skip the first one after the first or second boss fight and just head for two and three. The first one is definitely the most difficult to go back to and play today.

• Also N.Sane Trilogy is included in the PS+ Collection. So it is even easier to check it out for yourself.

• I haven't played it. Yes.