Marvel Cinematic Universe(MCU)

• I really don’t like MCU or comic movies in general but I understand the appeal. Didn’t come here to poo poo on MCU, I just wanted to echo what you said about being sad that Spider-Man 4 was cancelled all those years ago.

I was a pretty big Spidey fan as a kid. I played the PS1 video games and my friend had an older brother so we’d go to the comic books store and buy some Amazing Spider-Man.

I think the first Spider-Man film came out when I was in Grade 2 and I saw it in theatres and loved it. I got pretty into those movies, mainly rewatching the first one many times as well as replaying the Spider-Man The Movie and Spider-Man 2 on GameCube quite a lot as well.

I was older when Spider-Man 3 released. Old enough to know it was dumb at least. I was also disappointed because it was a lot different script-wise than the Internet rumours. I still had hopes for Spider-Man 4, and am I crazy but there was a poster for that, right?

Either way, it’s cool Toby is coming back. I’ve never watched the Andrew movies because they look really really bad, but I will actually catch up on the most recent Spider-Man movies to see this alleged new one.

• Okay, looks like I have some updates to share:

The very night that VGA fiasco was streaming, Disney also did a stream which is actually way better than VGA; if I knew they were going to stream it I would definitely watch that instead. Here is all the Disney+ MCU serieses:

https://www.marvel.com/articles/movies/new-marvel-cinematic-universe-movies-shows-disney-plus

I really liked WandaVision trailer.
    Falcon&WS trailer wasn't that good but still looking forward to the show.
    Loki series doesn't excite me and trailer didn't change it unfortunately.

Abomination's return is a surprise to be sure but a welcome one. :P
    Hawkeye series is going to be great, I ordered the comic book they are adaption(My Life as a Weapon).
    Ms. Marvel also excites me because she is a big fan of the heroes just like me, I can empathize with her. It is good to know that she will be in Captain Marvel 2 too.
    Secret Invasion series idea is interesting, I'm cautiously excited.
    Armor Wars was a surprising announcement, I wonder how all will play out now that Tony is gone.
    Tbh I don't know a lot about Moon Knight so I am just waiting to see something first.

Also slate changed again. :/ F*ck 2020! But there are good news about the movies too, like Captain Marvel sequel gets nwe director which is great considering how the first one is just average. I added the new slate for all the upcoming film/tv.

Ant-Man 3 sound more and more bonkers and it is a good thing, they are going to shoot it on the big stages this time which means we will going to see an event movie mostly about Young Avengers with all these new additions like Kate Bishop, Ironheart, Ms. Marvel etc. and Scoot&Hope as mentors! I am so excited.

Not recasting Chadwick Boseman for the BP sequel is ridiculuous. With this logic we shouldn't had any new Superman after Reeves or Joker after Ledger etc. These characters are bigger than the actors. If you really want to wait until a new BP then just cancel the movie and put side characters like Shuri, Okoye, Nakia in event movies, team-up movies maybe in Disney+ series. Hell you can even do a Disney+ series named ''Wakanda'' if you want to explore that country more in the MCU but don't make a movie named Black Panther II if we are not going to see T'Challa again.

Edit: Well I forgot about the GotG holiday special and I am Groot but frankly I don't care about both of them. ¯_(ツ)_/¯ But I care about this one a lot:

Youtube Video

• Youtube Video

Not a great trailer but my most anticipated Disney+ series nonetheless. Also it broke the viewing record for a series which is shows how hungry people are for MCU stuff still!

• So, Disney+ side of the MCU began strong as WandaVision completed its run last friday. I am really glad about MCU continuing in some other form and we won't be miserable again like last empty year. While movies destiny is still up in the air unfortunately; 2021 will see a lot of MCU content thankfully.

Can't wait for Falcon&WinterSoldier. I really liked what they did in WandaVision and to see a different approach about characters, I am definitely ready for a spy thriller again. As long as they don't drop the ball, MCU can continue forever! Well, at least we know it isn't going anywhere for next 10 years...

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

There is agood theory about why Zemo started to wear a comic accurate mask unlike Civil War:

https://www.cbr.com/falcon-winter-soldier-theory-zemo-mask-thanos/#:~:text=After the events of Civil,sporting his iconic purple mask.&text=Zemo has always been a,gives himself a psychological advantage.

• So much love for MCU's past and future here! <3

Marvel Studios Celebrates The Movies
    Youtube Video

Black Widow, July 9, 2021
    Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, September 3, 2021
    Eternals, November 5, 2021 (finally footage!)
    Spider-Man: No Way Home, December 17, 2021

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, March 25, 2022
    Thor: Love and Thunder, May 6, 2022
    Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, July 8, 2022 (the title!)
    The Marvels, November 11, 2022 (the title!)

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, February 17, 2023
    Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, May 5, 2023
    Fantastic Four...

• I'm not about to watch the whole MCU just for GSP in Falcon & Winter Soldier, but based on his performance, where do we stand on the possibility or plausibility of GSP becoming a modern day JCVD?

• @sentinel-beach

alt text

@DIPSET

Long shot and not likely...

• @dipset Final showdown of every movie is 25 minutes of him ground and pounding the baddie and letting it go to the cards.

• About The Falcon and the Winter Soldier:

After I gathered my thoughts, I feel like this series would be much better if it was focused on

Zemo as the villian and didn't have as many sub-plots as current situation.

• Loki's first episode was better than I expected. I just loved how they explained the route MCU is taking in upcoming years. Can't wait to see more!

Also ironically enough this show was my least anticipated among WandaVision, F&WS, Loki but if it continues like this it can be my favourite and another thing is even though F&WS my most anticipated, there is a very big chance that it will be the most average one from the three.