Vote for the forum's GOTY 2009!

• @hazz3r

You might be the only person I know who likes Firefight. My friends and I just tried uninstalling it the other day haha (fyi- you can’t). Definitely a nothing mode for me, kinda like Spec Ops in COD. Still though, IF you never owned Halo 3 then I guess it’s worth $60 but I think it’s just the growing pains of transitioning from retail to digital.

• @dipset Playing firefight with my brother was some of the most fun I ever had with Halo. Spec Ops was my favorite part of MW2!

Now. if we're talking ripoffs, then MGS Ground Zeroes takes the cake for me. That thing was one mission.

• MM is 50 bucks btw. @Axel @El-Shmiablo but you can argue that it still is the same logic when you consider the 10 dollars increase in general price this gen.

• Update: 23 people have voted already, and 64 different games have been nominated!

Still expecting a lot more votes though so please look into it this week, otherwise I'll have to resort to the dreaded direct messages and threats!

• Bumping the thread again, we're up to 27 voters, so I sent a wave of reminders to the forum regulars who haven't voted yet :)

I'm hoping to have enough votes by next weekend (16th-17th) to end the voting round by then. If anyone wants to participate, please go for it!

• We're at 29 voters now, so I'm getting a bit worried that we won't have enough to get solid rankings.

Only 15 games have 8 points or more so far, we can't establish a Top 25 with so little (7 games are tied with 5 points between 18th and 25th place).

Please take the time to send me your lists, thanks :)

• @axel What will happen if you can't get enough voters to rank their GOTY games from 2009? Will you make a new GOTY vote instead?

• @jdincinerator I don't know it never happened, the worst I had to do was cut it to a Top 20 instead of Top 25, but right now it's looking more like a Top 15.

• @axel I can ask Jones to promote this voting on Cup of Jones, but it will be next week.

• We could promote it on the Discord. Was that successful the last time we voted?

• Apparently someone promoted because someone voted today and told me they heard about it on Twitch chat.

I'm a bit wary about expanding the vote too much because then we get people who vote and never come back, and if there's issues with their vote I can't reach them, like what happened with the decade vote.

Hopefully the forum regulars will be enough :)

• Bumping one more time, we're up to 32 voters, I'd love to have 4-5 more then I'll call it quits.

Please take the time to go through the list in this thread and send me your votes if you can :)

• @axel If this stretches to the Q&A someone can mention and promote it or several of us can-is this a good idea?

• Just letting everybody know how rude it is that they've deprived me of being the absolute last second entry.