General Gaming Deals/Giveaway

• Reminder that today is the last day to buy Nintendo Game Vouchers. You can use them up to a year after purchase, but the offer to get more expires today. You can store up to 4 pairs of them at a time.

• Not a fan of the Epic Games Store and I only very reluctantly get the free games each way, even if I already have them. But this week it is really worth it, because the Trilogy of Batman Games, that is Lego Batman and the Arkham Series (minus Origins) do not cost any money (though I already have them).

• The Free games the Epic Games Store have been giving out has been fantastic. You're literally not signing up to anything and getting great games like all the Batman games this week, games like Celeste and Inside in the past. It's been ridiculous.

Metro 2033 Redux and Everything is up next week too

• @tokeeffe9 said:

You're literally not signing up to anything

I mean, that's not true. Just because you're not agreeing to a newsletter doesn't mean you're not giving them your information and they can't claim you're part of their store userbase because you've signed up for and downloaded it for these free games. The games have always been about generating good will to offset all the scummy things they're doing that piss people off. Nobody has been disputing the quality of the games they give away, just avoiding it for all the reasons around why they're doing it.

• @mbun Fair enough, I'm not getting into an Epic Games Store argument. The games they're giving away are of excellent quality and I'm glad I'm picking them up.

• So Shenmue 3 is $35 on Amazon right now.

• Best Buy has the StarFox Starlink bundle for $5
    I just spent $100 on Starlink for Switch and I don't know why.

• Would you believe it? Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair is free for one day only on the Epic Games Store as the last game of the “12 Days of free games“ give-away. It is relatively new and reviews are quite good. ...

• Hey guys, I have a couple of questions regarding both PlayStation Now and EA Access services in the PS4. I wonder if I can download every game available in the service, and if I can play them offline. Thanks in advance.

• For anyone interested Amazon has a buy 2 get 1 free thing going on, and all the Witcher books count towards it, also said books are on sale.

• much appreciated

• Total war: Shogun 2 is free to keep on Steam between April 27 and May 1.

• There's some good stuff in here, and minimum cost is cheap and supports a good cause if you want to offer more.
    https://itch.io/b/520/bundle-for-racial-justice-and-equality

• Humble Fight for Racial Justice Bundle is available until 5 days from now. It features $1,200 USD worth of games, books, and comics for just $30 USD.
    https://www.humblebundle.com/fight-for-racial-justice-bundle

• I purchased the Humble for Racial Justice Bundle! If anyone is interested, I have a code for FTL and the DLC for Darkest Dungeon I'd be more than happy to pass along. (I own FTL already and don't own the other on Steam).

• Not sure about elsewhere but Dishonored Collection is $23.99 on Canadian PSN. I've only ever played 1 so am stoked to try the other 2.

• @e_zed_eh_intern 2 and the dlc are fantastic. Also if it includes the dlc for 1, that's excellent also.

• Umihara Kawase Fresh is 75% off on the Switch eShop right now, down from $40 to $10. Cool series worth checking out if you've never heard of them before. If you haven't played an Umihara Kawase game, the rest are available in a bundle on Steam that's also 70% off right now if you want to "catch up", but this new one is designed to be more easily accessible to new players and there's no story that you'd be missing out on if you jump straight to this new one, so I think it is a good option.
    0_1593716243860_1395297393788.jpg
    They're physics-based platformers where you traverse maps that branch out into new maps while dealing with enemies and occasionally fight a boss, all with your trusty fishing pole.

• Watch Dogs Legion is currently $40 for PS4
    0_1594127288150_Screenshot_20200707-090411_Amazon Shopping.jpg