Which Nintendo Switch games do you think are BETTER with GameCube Controllers?

• Hey Allies,

I recently got the "Evoretro GameCube Controller Bundle" for Smash Ultimate, and I'm curious about ways to enjoy the GameCube controller beyond Smash Bros.

There are a handful of titles that are compatible with the GC controller, without losing any functionality. Here's the last list I've seen:

• 36 Fragments of Midnight
    • Binding of Isaac
    • Fast Rmx
    • Fire Emblem Warriors
    • Golf Story
    • Has Been Heroes
    • Kamiko
    • Kirby Star Allies
    • MARIO + Rabbids
    • Mario Kart 8
    • Minecraft
    • Pokken Tournament DX
    • Puyo Puyo Tetris
    • Rocket League
    • Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero
    • Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
    • Shovel Knight
    • Smash Bros Ultimate
    • Sonic Mania
    • Super Mario 3D All-Stars (Mario Sunshine)
    • Xenoblade Chronicles 2

(Please drop any missing titles in the comments and I'll update the list - just please make sure they're titles that don't lose any functions with the GC controller.)

There was also a patch for Super Mario 3D All-Stars that uses the GC's analog triggers for Fludd in Super Mario Sunshine; it's supposed to better reflect how the game is meant to be played.

I believe Grid Autosport and Trials Rising use the GC analog triggers as well, but AFAIK that's only with wired GC controllers in an adapter, like I mentioned above, and NOT wireless GC controllers (though I may be wrong about that?).

But more to the point:

It's one thing for a game to be GC Controller compatible; but which games, if any, do you think are actually BETTER with the GameCube Controller? Obviously a lot of Smash players feel strongly about this, but what else is out there?

Also, now that button remapping is available to us through the Switch system settings, have you used it with GC controllers?

Thanks a lot for reading! I hope this brings some good discussion.