Completed Games of 2021

• Well folks, it's officially 2021 so here is your annual Completed Games Thread. For those unaware, this is a thread where you keep track of every game you play throughout the year. Here are a few small rules and suggestions:

• Make sure you update the same post for the entire year instead of making a new one every time you complete a game. It's much harder to make a full list if it's fragmented, and it's harder for me to tally everything.

• You don't have to, but for your benefit I recommend you label each month and keep a tally of your total.

• A little bit of discussion on the lists is fine, but try not to discuss the games themselves as it clutters the thread.

• You can start working on this list whenever you want. We're always accepting new lists.

• I'll be updating this thread every month with a tally of where everyone is at. With that said, this is not a competition.

I will get the results for last year's thread either today or tomorrow. I was gonna wait to post this one until I had done so, but I didn't want to make you wait any longer than you already had. Just keep an eye out for the 2020 thread.

I think that's all I got as far as housekeeping goes. Enjoy!

• January:
    -Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
    -Siren

Total: 2

• January - 5
    Gears 5: Hivebusters (DLC)
    Days Gone
    Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
    Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle
    Bio-Hazard Battle

Replays - 0
    DLC - 1
    Before 2021 Games - 4
    2021 Games - 0

Total: 5

• January

F.E.A.R
    Resident Evil 2 Leon A (Replay)

• January
    Off-Peak (1/14)

• My completed games in 2021:

• Cyberpunk 2077 (2020)

Total: 1 game

• January

Monument Valley 2(Android)Great
    Super Meat Boy Forever(PC)Great

Total: 2

I am going to use a new evaluating system from now on to finalize where a game sits in my chart. Here is what it means:

Bad
    Average
    Good
    Great
    Awesome

Difference between Great and Awesome is that Awesome also means Great but these games have a special place in my heart too.

• Don't mind me, just taking me spotz.

January

1. Bastion. Hammer and dual pistols hype.
    2. Deus Ex Mankind Divided. Another clank?
    3. Watch Dogs 2 (Replay). Dedsec have given you the truth.
    4. Strike Vector EX. No loyalty.

• Snagging a spot.

• January - 1

• Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)

• I smashed my record in 2020 with 47 games, probably won't reach that this year but let's go!

January

• Prey
    • Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
    • Return of the Obra Dinn

Total
    3 games

• Annual reminder that howlongtobeat.com has a great backlog management system.

My precious spot for my list.

• January - 5
    Marvel's Avengers (PC) - As a single player experience it's a fun game with great production values. Yes, it’s short and a bit repetitive, but there's no grind.
    13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (PS5) - I can't remember so many complex names, so all characters blend together. Overall plot is fascinating, but it’s just a fraction of the puzzle. Fascinating mess.
    Tetris Effect: Connected (PC VR) - Nice.
    Haven (PC) - Very relaxing and endearing. Have some sound stuttering, but it's not a deal breaker.
    Immortals Fenyx Rising (PC) - Before upgrades traversal is frustrating. After upgrades puzzles are trivial.

Overall - 5

• January

• Yakuza: Like a Dragon

• Yakuza: Like a Dragon

Total: 1

• January -2

• Cyberpunk 2077 - Jan 1st
    • Crying Suns Jan 18th

Total-2