2021 Video Game Jukebox

• This is basically a thread to keep a list of great soundtracks from new games released in 2021. I've been wanting to pay more attention to new OSTs this year, and I figured that I make this thread so I can share them as well... and of course it would be great if you guys can share cool stuff that you have heard here as well!

The main rule is only share music from new games from 2021. You can share specific tracks that you like, or recommend the whole OST. I'm also okay with new remixes/versions of old music, but since the spirit of this thread is sharing new music, I highly recommend to not share too many of them (unless you think that they're a must listen).

Chronological list of OSTs/tracks posted so far, along with the composer's name(s):

1. TOHU (Christopher Larkin)
    2. Hitman III (Niels Bye Nielsen)
    3. The Medium (Akira Yamaoka & Arkadiusz Reikowski)
    4. Cyber Shadow (Pentadrangle)
    5. Celeste 2: Lani's Trek (Lena Raine)
    6. Little Nightmares II (Tobias Lilja)

• I'm only half way through the game, but so far I'm really liking the music in TOHU. It's a cute-looking point and click adventure game set in fish planets, and the music is composed by Christopher Larkin, who also composed Hollow Knight's music. The music is focused more on building the atmosphere rather than taking center stage, but it can be pretty distracting at times with how beautiful some parts can be. Here's some great tracks to check out.

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

Here's the link to the playlist of the whole OST.

P.S. after finishing the game, I have to say that the soundtrack is one of the best parts of it. Gonna buy the whole thing on Bandcamp soon!

• It's hard for me to get into the whole OST since it's so ambient and context-dependent, but I checked out The Medium's OST and found the track that I've been looking forward to hear the full version of, it's called The Love That Was Lost. I really love the tone of the guitar here, and the instruments in the background (the bass especially) makes the whole thing feel very full and weighty.

Youtube Video

• Cyber Shadow. Much of its music is kind of generic "this is how retro videogame music should sound" but some strong tracks too.

Youtube Video

Youtube Video