Your Top 5 Favorite Games... That You Still Have Installed

• I just thought of this fun (?) idea as I was lamenting on what game to delete from my PS4 to make way for LA Noire. Basically I'm asking you guys to list your top 5 favorite games, but you can only list games that are currently installed on your gaming devices. If you need to insert a disc to install it, or you need to download the full game before you can play it, it doesn't count. If you need to download a patch or something like that, that's fine.

Here's mine, from most to least favorite:

1. Uncharted 4 (on my PS4)
    2. Ghost of Tsushima (on my PS4)
    3. Shenmue III (on my PS4)
    4. Minesweeper (on my Android phone and Windows laptop)
    5. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (on my Switch)

I want to post this because I'm interested in seeing how many of you are as deprived of digital space as I am, lol.

• All PC for me.

1. Resident Evil 4
    2. Dark Souls
    3. Dark Souls 2
    4. Mirror's Edge
    5. Imperishable Night

I actually can't think of how the list is different by excluding my uninstalled games, since unless something is super big in filesize I will uninstall "average to good" games first. I think it's only different because I have to exclude retro games that don't install in the first place.

• Well RE4 is probably my top pick as I have it installed on everything I currently play (PS4/5, Switch, PC,)

• I don't know why I'm surprised that people are still playing RE4, it's replayable as heck. Good choices so far.

• @bam541
    Repayable, and there's still the fact that my middle school self would probably have his mind blown by RE4 on the go. Also Mercs is perfect for on the go action, which why hasn't Mercs gotten it's own stand alone game, well a sequel to the 3DS one anyway

• The Master Chief Collection is a behemoth living in my series X but I can't delete it.

Forza Horizon 4, also quite big but it's great to jump in and do some races.

Orange Box, Portal and Half-Life 2 have to be installed to achieve maximum system performance. That's how it works right?

Breath of the Wild because although I'll never touch it again we never know.

Control, I'm just afraid something happens to the fabric of the universe if I delete it.

1. The cart for Super Mario Odyssey is in my Switch.
    2. Cuphead is installed on my Xbox One.

...umm, that's all the ones I like. I also have Star Wars Battlefront and Onrush installed on my Xbone, pretty shallow experiences. Also Sunset Overdrive and Crackdown 3, but I've yet to play them. PUBG and Dirt Rally are installed too, but I have to insert discs to run them. Same with MCC, which needs a big update because I haven't played it in forever because even with all the updates it's still fairly messed up.

Since OP included one, I suppose I can also fill the list out with the built-in Windows games Solitaire, 3D Pinball, and Minesweeper. :P

• I only checked PC/PS5/Switch/Wii U. My other systems are put away in boxes.

1. Super Mario World (Wii U)
    2. Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)
    3. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Wii U)
    4. God of War (2018) (PS5)
    5. Ori and the Will of the Wisps (PC)

• @phbz said in Your Top 5 Favorite Games... That You Still Have Installed:

Control, I'm just afraid something happens to the fabric of the universe if I delete it.

This is very true, please don't delete it, you're our only hope

• @oscillator said in Your Top 5 Favorite Games... That You Still Have Installed:

Since OP included one, I suppose I can also fill the list out with the built-in Windows games Solitaire, 3D Pinball, and Minesweeper. :P

Honestly I was being a bit cheeky with that one, but I think the fact that I always installed at least one version of Minesweeper on my phones in the past 7 years says something about my relationship with that game, lol

• Having a 4TB external makes this kinda easy for me.
    Control
    God of War
    Wipeout Omega Collection
    Resident Evil 5
    Dishonoured

• @el-shmiablo

Speaking of RE5, I've been playing it co-op with my friend and we haven't played in 2 weeks only to return to find out that the network isn't working anymore. People online are saying the same thing over the past few days, but Capcom isn't showing any network problems.

PlayStation Server Status is showing "Gaming and Social" issues: https://status.playstation.com/
    0_1614620826569_f7941627-2da9-4a61-8d32-20e413de4b18-image.png

But this description is so vague, why would it be specific to RE5?

Does anybody know who I should harass to get to the bottom of this so we can finish our playthrough? He can just come over to my house, but he won't have any of his guns our upgrades saved cause the co-op system is kinda jank like that. We tried it the other day. He even tried signing in to his PSN at my house but it still doesn't save his weapons or upgrades. So annoying.

I guess harass PlayStation on Twitter?

--

Good question @bam541 but I just installed specific games to my PS5 so I have very limited options here.

1. Demon's Souls (PS5)
    2. GT Sport
    3. COD4 Remastered
    4. Astro Bot's Playroom
    5. Resident Evil 5 (still haven't finished)

• @dipset Did he upload his save to the cloud and then download it to the system?

• When we upload it to the cloud we have to download it to the system too ?

ShowBox Tutuapp Mobdro

• @burbigo Yes. Uploading it to the cloud saves it there, but if you want to use the save on the system, you must redownload it to the console on the associated profile.
    RE5 doesn't do server side progress. It's all based on your save.

• @el-shmiablo said in Your Top 5 Favorite Games... That You Still Have Installed:

@dipset Did he upload his save to the cloud and then download it to the system?

Good call, we didn't try that. Just to confirm, if I go onto his account and download his cloud save of RE5, will that overwrite my own save that's on my system? I don't have any experience futzing with save files on PS4/PS5.

• @dipset As long as he is logged into his own profile on the Playstation. It shouldn't overwrite your file because you shouldn't have access to his cloud storage.

• Rather easy for me as it's pretty close to my 5 favourite overall. Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9 and the Shenmue remaster are still all on my PS4 and I have Broken Sword downloaded on my Phone here.