Favourite Fruits

• I've just seen EZA's EZX Tiermaker stream and I am curious-which fruits do you love and which fruits do you hate? I will eat any fruit but my favourites are Apples, bananas, strawberries, pears and all assortments of grapes. Lychee is brilliant but I've only had drinks with Lychee flavour instead of actual Lychees. I'm not a fan of grapefruit much as it's a bit too sour for my tastes.

• Pears
    Granny Smith apples
    Cantaloupe and honeydew melon
    Kiwi

Also cooked pineapple and the occasional grape. In terms of juices, I love strawberry, peach, limeade, lemonade, pineapple, and very occasionally cranberry.

I love many types of jam/jelly, especially blackberry, homemade crab apple, blueberry (if not oversweetened), saskatoon, and seedless raspberry.

• My favorites would be Bananas, Lemons, Blackberries, Watermelon, and Kumquats but also almost every Citrus. I'm also extremely fond of exotic fruit flavors like Guava, Mango, Papaya, and Black Currant.

Wouldn't go as far as hate, but I'm not fond of Grapes, Grapefruit, Blueberries, or Avocado. Not trying to start the "fruit or vegetable" argument, but I also truly, passionately hate Tomatoes.

I'd probably be happy with just about any fruit you handed me though, long as it isn't a Tomato.

• @mbun said in Favourite Fruits:

Not trying to start the "fruit or vegetable" argument, but I also truly, passionately hate Tomatoes.

I'd probably be happy with just about any fruit you handed me though, long as it isn't a Tomato.

I can't stand raw, fresh tomatoes. Super slimy, tastes like citrusy dirt. But they're not bad when boiled to a pulp in soup, or sundried and put in a sandwich. And when crushed into sauce, raw OR cooked, suddenly wonderful. But if you go too far and turn them into juice, suddenly bad again, like something just starting to rot.

• Got to jump in to save the tomatoes honour! Love fresh tomatoes! On a hot summer day, seasoned with salt, vinegar, olive oil, and maybe some oregano, hum hum hum! It goes great with some coal grilled fish.

Have an obsession with oranges. Very few things in life taste as good as a juicy orange with a slight bitterness in it.

Pomegranates, love them but they're not very user friendly.

Passionfruits of all kinds.

Figs! In the peak of summer, just the smell of a fig tree is divine. Some warm, picked from the tree figs, bursting, dripping melace... just don't over do it or your intestines will fight back.

I enjoy most fruits. Banana might be my least favourite, I eat them often just because it's an healthy food.

• @phbz I enjoy tomatoes sometimes but honestly the seed seedy liquid proportions are off-putting. Some people have tomato and egg sandwiches and I tell you nothing would put me off a picnic than if they were the only option or if they were packed into a lunch someone made for me. The best thing with tomatoes in I think is soup-tomato soup is probably the best kind of soup there is.

• Pineapple
    Cantaloupe
    Mango
    Raspberries

Grapes MUST be crunchy and red>green all day

Strawberries are great until you start putting them in anything besides a smoothie. Tomatoes are basically the opposite. I don't like when a take-out place puts big slices of tomato in my salad but in burgers, on sandwiches, in sauces, sundried or in caesars, I will happily consume more than a reasonable amount.

Granny smith and fuji apples

Like most here, I will eat just about any fruit.

• @jdincinerator I LOVE them by I hate them on sandwiches.