Next Community Vote

• Locked, Loaded, ready to send my list.

• I'd like to do a PS2 EZA Community vote right after this GameCube one if y'all are down for that?

• Watching the GameCube results I think it would've been cooler if you could've have only voted for exclusive games to that system. Maybe. I don't know. Just feels weird seeing Lego Star Wars etc. in there, they don't say Nintendo in any way to me.

I'm just thinking this could be the case for the PS2 vote, to only vote for exclusives, but then again maybe bot. It's tricky. I associate a lot of multiplatform games to that system, big games like GTA. What do you all think?

• @sentinel-beach I think it's a case of PS2 being the most popular sixth-gen system. I don't think it'd be fair to exclude the GameCube from the same treatment as the PS2 gets. Also, it's about the number of voters as well. Only 9 voted in this GameCube EZA Community countdown, if there were say 25 then combing the list down to just the GameCube exclusives would've been easier.

• Hi people! So I made this Google Form just for some thoughts I had regarding the Developer Gameography Community Votes! Responses would be appreciated! Because while I have a list I'm pulling from, more would be fun just in case! The 2nd Developer list is also up if you wanna vote there!

https://forms.gle/Kk7MThqgnWepeMUZ7

• @bruno_saurus I'm a little confused by the wording of your multiple choice question: Are you asking two smaller devs at once, only one at once, a combo, and alternating? Honestly, the only real feedback I can provide is focusing on one company at a time, regardless of size, so long as the catalog is large enough to support diverse voting. And far as your last question posed on the form, I want to be surprised, so I'm good with whichever developer, and I just have to hope I've played their games.

• @Brannox Yep that's what I was thinking in that regard!