Your Most Anticipated Games of 2021, Post-E3

• Metroid Dread and SMT V are way above everything else.

Mario Golf Super Rush is a day 1 for me. I love arcade golf games. So good for beers and multiplayer.

Warioware and Advance Tactics look good but I'm not sure I would pay full price for either. Hopefully it's legit Warioware and not the joke that was Game and Wario.

• Youtube Video

I'm 100% with most of what Kyle says, particularly about Metroid.

• To be honest, my most anticipated is probably Lost Judgment. RGG Studio is to me what From is for others, and I get like at least a game a year from them!
    After that, probably Kena, and Shin Megami Tensei V, A Plague Tale, Lemnis Gate, Inscryption, and Solar Ash.

• Deathloop and Dying light 2.

• Sifu
    Kena
    No More Heroes III
    Lost Soul Aside

• @brawlman I totally forgot about Sifu! I hope it actually comes out this year, it looks sick af.

• Talking purely about confirmed 2021 releases, here's my most anticipated:

DAY ONE

The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles
    Metroid Dread
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge
    Mario Party Superstars

DEPEND ON REVIEWS

The Ascent
    Kena: Bridge of Spirits
    Diablo II Resurrected
    Far Cry 6
    Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
    Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl
    Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp
    Death's Door

NEED TO SEE MORE

12 Minutes
    Ghostwire: Tokyo
    Deathloop
    Stray

• @axel Need to see more 12 Minutes and Deathloop is so funny to me. Feels like those games have been shown to death, no pun intended.

• @mbun Yeah true! Yet I still can't really picture how these games will play. I guess the category should be called "Intrigued, but not yet convinced" :)

• I must've missed this at the Xbox gameplay showcase but check out the Horizon 5 gameplay if you haven't:

Youtube Video

Having played FH4, some features like the Battle Royale and the open world with friends connectivity was already in FH4, but I'm okay with an iterative sequel instead of a game that rewrites the book. I loved the seasons feature in FH4 but that might've been a crutch to make the UK climate feel more diverse whereas I can already see here in Forza Horizon 5 that the world is going to be extremely diverse on it's own.

LEVEL BUILDER / EDITOR!

If FH5 gets the developer and community support of a game like Halo, then I'd imagine that we'll be seeing so much community content and game modes curated and featured for endless fun. In theory, you could probably make Rocket League or a CTF mode within FH5.

I'll post my XBL closer to the date if somebody wants to play online with me. Also, if PC upgrades are still hard to come by at the end of 2021, I might consider just getting an XBSX which is completely fucking insane for me to say cause I've kinda generally hated Xbox consoles but XBSX might be the most reliable way for me to play next-gen exclusives in their full glory. We'll see.