Metroid Dread thread

• @mbun said in Metroid Dread thread:

Also maybe you could just order one to be safe and cancel the preorder later if something was looking bad? I don't know if they typically lock you in.

you can literally always cancel your pre-order special edition or not. it's funny watching people be all hesitant, not pre-order and then cry about scalpers later on when they never bothered to pre-order in the first place.

• @yoshi Sometimes those also sell out like immediately even if you're on top of it, so I don't think it is that cut and dry, but that's good to know you can still cancel those expensive ass editions.

• Metroid Dread is officially out in Australia now and i've been playing the game for the first hour now and holy shit this game and the E.M.M.I.'s are terrifying.

this game gives me anxiety. i'm actually scared to keep playing lol

• @mbun I don’t think Nintendo actually listens to fans so it ain’t them to blame

• Just beat the first boss. I replayed it 3 times in a row because it was just such a cool boss fight.

I am actually in love with this game and think it has a real chance at becoming my favourite Metroid game of all time. Yes even more so than Super and Prime

• FINALLY got the Morph Ball and omg i absolutely love how they've constantly teased you and made you wait to obtain it. so much more satisfying now that i actually have it and that i actually worked for it instead of just being given it like candy at the start of the game

• @bigdude1 said:

I don’t think Nintendo actually listens

Funny, because I just read this article that clearly states the opposite. They obviously don't always go the direction the vocal masses are begging them to for one reason or another, but they are listening, and at times it leads to things. Another example is how they're advertising the big coming New Horizons update front and foremost by showing The Roost and Brewster are back, which was the most prominent and frequent one thing the fans were screeching at Nintendo to add. Every Animal Crossing tweet had fans asking for this for months.

@Yoshi You're fine so far, but try to be mindful of spoilers going forward. Some people might be reading this topic and still deciding whether they want the game. There's Spoiler Tag if you need it.

• @mbun said in Metroid Dread thread:

@Yoshi You're fine so far, but try to be mindful of spoilers going forward.

stop being so paranoid of spoilers. there's so much more about this game i could scream about right now if i wanted to.

• Banned

@yoshi Cool. Nobody cares. Stop spoiling the game for people.

• This post is deleted!

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @el-shmiablo not saying you have to like me.
    i obviously don't like you either.
    but is it honestly that hard to just STFU? i've been ignoring you, you could AT LEAST do the same thing and just ignore me as well if you hate me that much.

or is it going to constantly be insult after insult towards me?

• Banned

@yoshi Lol dude you've made it blatantly clear you are never actually going to take accountability for your actions or internalize the things that are being said to you so there is absolutely zero point to me giving you an answer one way or the other, especially since I've already given you one in this very thread and you still seem completely oblivious to why I and the vast majority of the forums find you to be an insufferable little shit.

Just keep doing you, boo-boo.

But hey who is everybody's favorite boss? Mine is probably the final boss, Raven Beak. Feels very much like a Hollow Knight boss.
    :)

• @el-shmiablo said in Metroid Dread thread:

Lol dude you've made it blatantly clear you are never actually going to take accountability for your actions

what actions? finding your very public facebook profile? like 7 years ago? oh my god i should go to prison for life.

• So the mods are just completely gone now?

• Banned

@yoshi Finding it, making comments about my wife in forum posts and in IMs to me.
    Spamming my comments on every upload I made to YouTube for months.
    Also, you realize that there isn't a statute of limitations on being a stalker creep, right? 7 years or 7 minutes, you still went completely out of your way to do some creepy shit and refuse to take responsibility for it. Are you actually unable to understand that?

Like I said, you clearly can't take responsibility for anything, so just keep doing you. Maybe one day you'll learn.
    I would bet money against that, but we can only hope.

@E_Zed_Eh_Intern I think so. It's basically just JD keeping the forums alive at this point.

• @e_zed_eh_intern apparently