Silver Linings

• So I have finally decided to continue my long dormant playthrough of Bloodborne to hype myself up for Elden Ring. It's been a long time since I touched this game, and I was extra confused when I played it. I don't know where to go, I forgot what's what, and I was just running around the whole place trying to catch my bearings. But there is one thing that helped keep my spirits up, and that is revisiting weaker enemies in previous areas that I have explored. I finally got the Kirkhammer and I absolutely destroyed those fools, and it just feels good to know that I actually am making progress in some way, since I remember getting beaten up by these very same enemies, in the very same spots. I even got to discover some hidden areas that I previously missed.

Have any of you guys have experienced something similar in games, where you have to do something that you don't necessarily enjoy(or makes you feel stressed), but you managed to find a way to make it more fun for yourself?

• i've enjoyed replaying Xenoblade chronicles. part of why i love the game is because each time i played it again i would discover unique enemies in locations i missed the first time playing through.

i think i've pretty much 100%'d the game now except for the superbosses at the end but i can easily look up for appropriate team members, weapons and armor to use against those