Best Wii-U Game

• I know the Wii-U is one of if not the most contentious Nintendo system yet- but Which Wii-U game is your favourite? I had a nice stack of Wii-U games but didn't spend too much time on it throughout its almost 4 years and 4 months reign. I think Twilight Princess HD and Wind Waker HD were great but I think Mario Kart 8 was the game I played most and was my favourite.

• DKC: Tropical Freeze

Oher games I really love are: Pikmin 3, Super Mario 3D World, Bayonetta 2, Xenoblade Chronciles X, Yoshi's Woolly World, Super Smash Bros, Super Mario Maker.

I'm actually quite fond of the system. The menu's, the games I just mentioned, the Miiverse, the gamepad, the backwards compatibility. I like it all!

• The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Shout out to: Super Mario Maker, Mario Kart 8, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Super Mario 3D World, The Wind Waker HD, Twilight Princess HD and the Virtual Console.

• @jdincinerator said:

I know the Wii-U is one of if not the most contentious Nintendo system yet- but Which Wii-U game is your favourite?

The hardware was contentious, but most people agree it has a ton of amazing games.

Gotta second what @NeoCweeny said though. Tropical Freeze is the 10est 10 that ever 10'd. Technically BotW is a Wii U game that was ported to Switch at launch too. Splatoon and Super Mario Maker probably pretty close after that. Beyond that I really like 3D World and MK8 of course. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker is a fun time. Paper Mario Color Splash is better than people give it credit for, and so is Mario Party 10 and Nintendoland. Shoutout to Pokkén Tournament for leading to New Pokemon Snap! Never played Xenoblade Chronicles X or Bayonetta 2, but from what I've seen I'd love those also.

• I actually have DKC: Tropical Freeze and haven't played it. My step dad's Switch broke and I kinda just indefinitely borrowed the game.

I'm in no rush but I intend on playing most of the Wii U's heavy hitters that have been ported to Switch. Funny enough, I feel like they are the most appealing Switch games in general. I want to play DKC, Wonderful 101, and Pikman 3 the most.

• Anyone else miss the Activity Log from the Wii U and 3DS? Where you could see how many hours you put into every game and what you played every day. That should be on every console ever.

• @neocweeny Yeees, I loved that. Bring it back along with StreetPass!

• I was thinking of putting up Wii or Wii-U games for the Allies to rank on the next tiermaker stream. Not sure which one to request though.

• I love the Wii U a lot. Other than the games, it has a really fun start-up/menu which shows you what other players are posting on Miiverse about the games you've been playing recently. Speaking of, Miiverse is a 10/10.

• Yoshi's Woolly World. Mario Kart 8 was probably where I spent the most time. Tokyo Mirage Sessions was really good for being so weeb-focused. Super Mario Maker was insanely good but I just never played it enough for whatever reason.

• Nintendoland of course.

1. Breath of the Wild
    2. Pikmin 3
    3. Wind Waker HD
    4. Mario Kart 8

• Mario Maker was perfection in that system!

• Pikmin 3 and Tropical were definitely at the top of my list for WiiU