The EZA Forum Hall of Greats (September 2021)

• In case anyone can and wants to tell our story on Community Showcase, submission post is up.

• Personally, this was actually really fun, but I don't know if I am passionate enough or articulate enough to explain myself for 5 minutes of behalf of my game 4 times a year, so I vote for 3 Forums Hall of Greats per year.

• I think @Capnbobamous should bring the forum Hall of Greats to the community showcase as he managed it all. If not I don't mind making my showcase post on the subject.

• I'm not at the $10 tier, so I'm happy for someone else to bring it. I know @Brannox told me earlier he wanted to talk about it, but I don't know if that's still the case.

• It is. I've already submitted, and it's my closing paragraph.

• @brannox Can you maybe also mention points total? I think, the best part of our voting was the fact that 5 out of 7 games were single 3-point vote away from top spot.

• @ffff0 I don't have the space to fit it in with the word cap, though I do say in my last sentence to direct people to come here to the thread if they're curious about how things shook out. For the Showcase, regardless of month, I always write out what I want to say which always means I have to cut and reword a LOT, which takes me days to do, and it's not easy. Since I've already submitted, I don't want to risk Patreon arbitrarily deleting the post if I try to edit anything.

• How did I just see this?! This is amazing!!!!

• @brunojoey

Still undecided on when we'll do the next Forums Hall of Greats. Likely will happen around December or January if you want to join on the 2nd Induction.

The thread is surprisingly quick to read top to bottom now, if you want to catch up on how this one went. OP is updated with presentations, questions, and responses.

• @DIPSET I will gladly try to actually look at the forums around then to be ready!

• Shout-out to our endeavor on recent Community Showcase at 19:49:

Youtube Video

P.S. If you curious, I've brought a video highlighting one of Apex Legends' characters. It's at 1:56:50.