Side Characters That Deserve Their Own Game

• Hello Allies,

There are many great main protagonists in video games, but sometimes it’s the side characters who manage to steal the show. And some of those side characters have gone on to star in their own game.

Which video game side characters deserve their own game?

My picks:

Zelda (The Legend of Zelda)
    It's been long enough, she deserves her own game. Even Tingle has his own games! Technically 2 of the The Legend of Zelda CD-i games have Zelda as the player character but those don't count.

Lady Dimitrescu (Resident Evil)
    Give the internet what it wants. Also, it would be interesting to play as the villain in a single-player Resident Evil game.

Waluigi (Mario Series)
    Chaos!

• I don't know if it counts but Abby is the first answer that came to my mind.

I would play a game with her&Lev in the style of Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. In fact I want that game until Naughty Dog's next full-fledged game.

• @scotty Oh man. That actually sounds amazing. Make it semi open world like Lost Legacy too.

• I feel like a lot of series have some potential for this but it shouldn’t be like Bioshock II where you play as a Big Daddy but it doesn’t feel thaaaat different from playing as a regular person.

A few ideas:

Hitman sequel with a Diana mini-game where you micro-manage the International Contract Agency in-between normal sandbox gameplay as Agent 47.

Brucie in GTA IV. He’s so good because when he is used, it’s hilarious. So too much of him might be… too much.

BUT, let’s have a game where you play as Brucie as you try to harvest testosterone from Chilean Bullsharks and bring it back to Liberty City. You also have to manage your auto business, and avoid going into road rage while life coaching people on Zoom.

• Reyn from Xenoblade Chronicles

• @dipset Hit Manager actually sounds pretty awesome.

• Mike Toreno from GTA: San Andreas-his enigmatic and shady dealings ought to have been covered more thoroughly.

• Lady & Trish from Devil May Cry.