Rockstar Will Reveal New Projects "Soon," - Ally Thoughts?

• http://www.gamespot.com/articles/rockstar-will-reveal-new-projects-soon-gta-5-still/1100-6442365/

Any pre-announcement thoughts? predictions?

I'm personally going to hope for Red Dead 3...but I think I'll be happy with any announcement of an RPG-game from Rockstar.

• hopefully it will be less boring but knowing rockstar they tend to make most boring games on earth. couldnot finish any of GTA.

• @Black-Cell Why so negative? :(

• @Stormcrownn said in Rockstar Will Reveal New Projects "Soon," - Ally Thoughts?:

@Black-Cell Why so negative? :(

I respect your opinion for liking rockstar games my friend but i just cant play them without getting fall a sleep.

• I've never played a Red Dead game, so I'd definitely be interested in a new one to jump in.

After playing LA Noire recently, I'd really love to see a new game like that with a bit more refinement. I'm curious to see what they'll announce

• @Black-Cell I actually am reluctant to agree with you, but I've only put 20-30 hours into GTA 5 myself.

That being said, GTA 5 was one of the first games to go as detailed as they did into "Immersion/Simulation" - I'm struggling to think of another open-world game from 2013/earlier that rivaled it. It's impressive the game even stands up 3 years later.

• Do you think they would announce Red Dead remastered for PS4 Xbox One and PC ? I would love to get that game on pc. Just thinking of the mods makes me happy.

• If I had to guess GTA5 Single Player Expansion, Bully 2, Red Dead 3, Agent , or something new.......or Rockstar Table Tennis 2

• @Acidtrip-69 Well, I know they released Red Dead Redemption for Xbox One Backwards Compatibility. I could see Rockstar releasing a higher tier of Red Dead 3, paired with the two previous games. Or even just pair with it a PC Re-release announcement.

This does raise the question, will Rockstar's next game be on PC the same time as consoles?

• @Stormcrownn what do you mean by " re-release " I don't think red dead ever came out on pc. The consoles for sure.

• @Acidtrip-69 I'm not sure on the english, but yeah, release it for PC. In my head its still "rereleasing" the game.

• My hope is for a new RDR....There are plenty of rumblings that it'll happen and surely they're aware of the interest.

My fear is that they'll move towards an online focus. I'm sure that GTA online has been a big money maker for them.

• Is modern GTA even like, fun to play? Not in the meta sense, but in terms of driving, shooting, jumping—Just the mechanics of it, are they good?

The revolver stuff in Red Dead looked pretty cool, but every time I see GTA 5 it's just a bunch of mod and level creator trash.

• @Haru17 previously I only completed GTA III. I've played all of the other ones but nowhere near completion. GTA V is legitimately fun. GTA IV was slow and squirrelly for me. But GTA V is pretty polished and arcadey. Fun to just jump in and there's tons of stuff to do or not do. All of the mechanics feel pretty good. I kinda flew threw the story but it was engaging and I was genuinely interested in seeing it all play out.

• Another vote for a new RDR. It's the only R* game I've actually finished. I mean I like messing around in GTA as much as the next guy but somehow they didn't grab my attention as well as Red Dead Redemption did.

@RockDoctor said in Rockstar Will Reveal New Projects "Soon," - Ally Thoughts?:

My hope is for a new RDR....There are plenty of rumblings that it'll happen and surely they're aware of the interest.

My fear is that they'll move towards an online focus. I'm sure that GTA online has been a big money maker for them.

Aw man, I hadn't considered that. Makes me a bit nervous but I feel R* won't compromise the SP campaign for MP stuff.... I hope.

• I'm excited to hear about anything from Rockstar, I consider them to be one of the very best devs in the industry. New Red Dead would be cool, but I'd also be down for some good single player DLC for GTA V. Something new would be awesome too, I loved Bully and the Warriors, and even though there's kinda of an over flow of open world games out there now no one does them better then Rockstar. Hell I new Max Payne would be cool, I really enjoyed Max Payne 3... kinda want to play it again now.

• Any chance that Agent may finally make an appearance. It apparently hasn't been officially cancelled.

A RDR sequel seems like the more obvious move Rockstar will make. Since it was a huge hit. And there's certainly room in the market for old American West based games.

• Not gonna happen, but I'd love to see a sci-fi game by Rockstar. I'm imagining a game set on a location like the Citadel from Mass Effect only you play as a smuggler or perhaps even a detective.

One can dream...

• @Light
    Thanks, now I want this and won't get it.