Easy Allies Destiny players

• Hi Guys,

I'm hoping to get an easy allies raid group going on both platforms, I'm on Xbone in the UK, any PS4 players? Anybody game? Hope so!

PS4 Players:
    Gibbomadness - UK - GMT

Xbox One Players:
    x Dredgen Yor x - GMT
    SIX min WHISTLE - EST timezone

• I'm on PS4. From the UK so on GMT.

PSN Gibbomadness

I play from time to time but can get on more regularly if more ppl want to play.

• That username. You must really like Destiny. I might write here later. German, but pretty fluent in english, just very busy atm. Good luck with youd topic, Ally!

• SIX min WHISTLE on Xbone. Titan main.

US - EST timezone

• had out first Easy Allies game, myself and six man taking on the nightfall, I got a truth so was quite happy as i didn't have it, and a better taken shotgun (Full auto!) than the one i had. Good game.

• I'm always up for getting back into Destiny. I've yet to try Taken King, and the new expansion might be fun.

My PSN is bluscorp91.

• Haven't played in a while. Have a Sunsinger Warlock with a Heart of Praxic Fire and Really Good Advice. Only LL286 though.

PSN: ElShmiablo

• I haven't played in a while, but I've been thinking about getting back into it! Especially to get that platinum trophy, I only have Flawless Raider left for that. My PSN is Jamicov!