Funniest Games You've Ever Played

• Hello Allies,

Comedy is difficult to pull off in video game form. Although many games try, they often fail to deliver the laughs. And while stressful and serious games are enjoyable to play, sometimes we want something more fun and lighthearted. So I want to know: What are some of the funniest games you've ever played?

• Psychonauts 1 and 2 - Are two of the funniest games I've ever played. They capture the spirit of '90s cartoons with so much heart and humor in every scene.

South Park The Stick of Truth/ The Fractured But Whole - As immature and joyfully offensive as you’d expect from two games based on South Park. Also, the video game references in both games are so good.

The Saints Row Games - The humor in this series is tasteless and not subtle at all, but they pull it off more often than not. They reached peak hilariousness with Saints Row The Third and IV.

Watching the Easy Allies play games - WWE Smackdown!: Here Comes the Pain streams, It Takes Two full playthrough, and all the group streams back in the studio have been real funny this year. Usually, it's the unintentionally humorous moments that make me laugh out loud the most. Blood: "I'm not clapping for that."

• For some reason Snipperclips was really funny.

• Psychonauts 1 & 2

Sam & Max- Grew up on the comics, the cartoon and Sam & Max: Hit the Road. Also played the Telltale games (get that Save the World remaster on PS4/5 already)

• Conker's Bad Fur Day and Portal 2 come to mind. I remember stating that Conker's Bad Fur Day is one of the funniest games I've ever played during an Easy Allies Q&A last year and Kyle walked out of the room.

• The Stanley Parable. Can't think of anything else tbh.