EZA curates November games: What are you anticipating? What's worth checking out?

• A thread for examining the new games of November! Share your personal picks, interesting curios, and not quite there possibles...

Did you discover some small game that not everyone knows about?
    Share that and let us know what it is about!

Already know a thing or two that interests you?
    Make a list of your interests and/or possibles!

Don't know what's so great about an upcoming game you keep hearing about?
    Ask here!

Don't follow gaming news that closely and just want to passively see what BigGames™ people care about?
    This is the place!

~

Thread concept:

The basic idea is to list new games that you are interested in, as well as games you are potentially curious about or want to give wider attention to. You can briefly describe them or ask other people to help fill you in. The hope is that regular threads like these can act as a collective filter/discovery mechanism to help people decide what is worth checking out.

"New games" means any new title that is being released or ported this month in any capacity (not "backlogs/what you are playing this month"). The angle here is sharing your anticipation and promoting game discovery (as opposed to sharing comments about a first playthrough in progress - that belongs elsewhere).

• If you want a handy list that covers most of the major upcoming games of the month, here's a couple text lists of upcoming games:

Feel free to post other lists or list videos of upcoming releases that you find useful.

• Final request: If you are the first person to mention a game please provide (at minimum) a short sentence description. (If it is a very big AAA release though, then don't worry about it.) This is a good convention that makes the thread more useful as a discovery mechanism, and especially helps out anyone who doesn't follow the news as closely as you.

• I'm mostly looking forward to Forza Horizon 5 (Nov 9th) and the GTA Trilogy (Nov 11th). I'll probably start with San Andreas since it's my favorite of the 3 games. I've also never finished Vice City so I need to right this 20 year old wrong.

Also this month:

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

• Honestly not much this month, I'll probably pick up Pokémon Brilliant Diamond as it was the game that brough me back to the series and my favourite gen.

Apart from that, keeping an eye on The Legend of Tianding, I saw it back around E3 and it looks like it has potential, coming out today I think!

Youtube Video

• Ah yes, the Battlefield month is here. I'm gonna be a dumbo and just dive to BF2042 (Nov 19 on PS4/5, PC, Xbox Series and Xbox One) head first. It's gonna be a fun, broken mess, but that's the Battlefield way and I miss it so much.

Also keeping an eye on Pokemon BDSP, GTA Trilogy, Sherlock Holmes Chapter One (Nov 16 on PC, PS5, Xbox Series), and SMT V. Here's the Sherlock Holmes trailer, I feel like the rest needs no explanation here.

Youtube Video

• all in on Forza horizon 5 and the GTA trilogy, though cause of game pass i might just play san andreas through that and grab the trilogy on sale.

• GTA Trilogy won't come out on disc until December, so I will wait. On the other side Kena and Disco Elysium will get released on disc this month and I will pick them up.

• I always get whatever new Pokemon game comes out, but the art style of Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl is really putting me off. I'll wait for reviews and more coverage but I might just play the Platinum copy I bought a few years ago and didn't touch.

• alt text

Thats only game I care about in November.

• Jones reviewed Unpacking, a game that I remember being shown in the deluge of E3-SGF showcases. Looks like this game is way deeper than it seems, story-wise. It's already out on PC, Switch, and Xbox.

Youtube Video

• It's not a new game since it's on PC and Switch already, but Nostalgic Train caught my eye. It's a walking-sim mystery game set in a rural Japanese town. Seems like a real good one sitting game, and it got good reviews on Steam. It's out now for PS4, PS5.

Youtube Video