SNAFU!

• Hello fellow Allies!

Care to take some time and play a little game I made in my spare time?
    I call it, SNAFU! It's a game like those Tron bike things that make walls out of lasers (or in this case solid color blocks) and you must avoid them or you die! What fun!
    (Requires two players)
    You can download it here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/q6oose0ibqjclvn/SNAFU!v0.1.5.4.zip?dl=0

Please let me know what you think, I need as many people as possible to play it and criticize ANYTHING about it, since the 30 people on my Facebook list apparently have better things to do. It's been a while since I updated it, I've been hard at work trying to redesign the somewhat shoddy menus.

Thank you very much!

• @TongueSurgery Playing this as a single player takes all doubt about how useless my left hand is away. Neat game though and I like the throwback style sounds.

• @descendfromgrace
    Hey, thanks for taking the time to give it a try and replying!
    I've been updating and improving it in my spare time and I may post more blog posts about it.

• Keep up the good work dude

My only suggestion would be to bump up AI on your task list, playing against myself required too much cordination for the likes of me.

• @CosmicBagel
    Yeah, I've definitely thought about doing something with AI or some kind of single player mode. Thank you for playing!

• Well done on this game! I don't think there is much wrong with it. The concept is simple so you really cant go wrong. The different levels were very cool and mix things up nice. Obviously there is room to improve on the visuals but other than that its cool. Maybe try and find/create a piece of music for when you are playing. The impact of music is sometimes overlooked by developers but can be a vital part of the atmosphere. But yea, well done!

• @The_VeryBest
    Music is definitely something I noticed was something I needed for the next version. I got stuff cooking, at any rate.
    Thanks for playing and the feedback!

• Nice! Keep us posted! As a fellow dev, I love seeing the progression of the creation of games.

• At first I thought this was about the mattel game SNAFU for Intellivision. It's a bizarre coincidence that it also plays exactly like Tron light bikes. I'm sure mattel probably doesn't care much about the property, but maybe you should consider a name change just to be safe?