Nintendo 3DS & Wii U Memories

• To mark the end of the eShop on the 3DS and Wii U, Nintendo has launched a website - where you can look back on your gaming history with the 3DS & Wii U.

https://my-nintendo-3ds-wiiu-memories.nintendo.com/en-GB/index.html#top

Here are my stats:

0_1645043516655_3ds memories.jpg

0_1645043523347_wiiu memories.jpg

0_1645043663651_3DS.png

0_1645043672592_Wii U.png

• 1_1645045707430_9BDE6811-7293-4FDD-914B-D9CAFFACDA22.png 0_1645045707430_1AFEDA11-D373-4AAB-B85A-7A1731B965EE.png

• alt text

Kinda mad streetpass is number 1 but i did play it a ton. had almost everything filled out. Kid icarus is the best 3ds game though

alt text

No surprise here, about a quarter of my time on wii u was playing Xenoblade X.
    Wonderful 101 was also really grabbing me back then.

• Nintendo be like:
    "hey remember how cool our service was that you all used to love playing all these games on? well fuck you, we're just going to take it away and just give you a graph showing you all the hours you wasted away as an extra kick in the balls on top"

• 0_1645063995089_3DS.png
    0_1645064005126_Wii U.png

I'm upset how much Guacamelee! shows up in the Wii U one, and I have no idea why. Also that amiibo tap thing? What? I played that like once. The statistics are pretty low because I didn't get my Wii U until right before Splatoon released, which was really late in the life of the console. There's honestly alot that I feel like should be on that which just isn't, and I have no idea why. Where the fuck is Tropical Freeze?! Did I really 100% that faster than some of the games shown? Honestly feels like it bugged out.

The 3DS one is no surprise though, but shout out to HarmoKnight, which somehow didn't make the image but remains one of my favorite games on the system and an incredible value for a $15 game. If anyone is looking to buy some things they never tried before to prepare for not being able to purchase on the system anymore, I highly recommended HarmoKnight to any Rhythm game / Platformer fans.

@Yoshi Put up or shut up Mr. Nintendo Megafan.

• alt text

• 0_1645079667270_my_3ds_memories__01.png

0_1645079676741_my_wiiu_memories__01.png

I really didn't like Project X Zone but it was a long ass game.

I don't know if it's accurate though. The stats on the 3DS and Wii U consoles themselves say different hours.

• I remember that I wanted a Wii-U so much that I bought one from Amazon with a severely chewed wire that had to be wrapped in black tape. The console worked well but why I bought a Wii U with a wire chewed to its core is beyond me. The 3DS I think I bought a few months after release because the launch games didn't appeal to me at the time. I picked up Pilotwings Resort, Street Fighter IV 3D and The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D (the reason I bought a 3DS). Now that I think about it the launch year of any Nintendo console can be an overload-so many great games came out on 3DS in 2011 like so many games came out on Switch in 2017.

• 0_1645097469863_my_3ds_memories.png

0_1645097481859_my_wiiu_memories.png

No idea why Trine 2 and Shantae show up everywhere in the Wii U recap, but that's a solid top 3. I feel like it doesn't count the Wii games I played on it, otherwise Metroid Prime Trilogy probably would have made it.

On 3DS, Fire Emblem Fates is cheating a bit since it's pretty much 3 games in one.

• @axel I don't understand these genre recaps. Mine shows Majora's Mask. Which I haven't even played. Maybe I've inserted it once but for sure I haven't got passed the title screen.

• @neocweeny Yeah and I'm almost certain I played Samus Returns more than Soul Hackers. And Brain Games I only downloaded to mod my Wii U and Nintendoland and Game and Wario I played maybe twice each. My hours also don't match.

• If anyone is planning to buy a bunch of Virtual Console games and keep them on a HDD, found a compatible 2TB drive for just over $100. Gonna grab some of the Wii Games while I can.

MiniPro 2TB External USB 3.1 Portable Hard Drive for Nintendo Wii U https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BI9X6WG/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_GRDT48W3CB9E2QEYAJAB?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

• I think maybe the games that show up in the Favourite Genres section are simply the two most recently played, not most played.

That would track in my case, I think Trine and Shantae are the latest I touched on Wii U, same for Pokemon X and Sun on 3DS for example.